Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only positive I can prey for is that this is a throw back to the old days where we suck during origin and then come good after...

McCullough wouldn't have made a scrap of difference. We were beaten by a more enthusiastic pack and some early bad luck. Too big, too strong...and we were just not good enough.

look on the flip side we have a bright future. our young forwards have all been impressive this year when thrown in there. in couple of years milf will be one of best half in game. still not convinced if hunt will be there with him though.

Don't see why you would give Hunt a hard time for tonight. He made a shit pass, but he's been good all night. His kicking game has been spot on, set up a try for Milford... Our forwards have been completely dominated.

Guys, guys, guys - it's June. It's Origin. Relax.

Basic schoolboy errors. Despicable

Oh go away. We had a bunch of kids get dominated by the Bulldogs forwards in the middle part of the game. And our best player is out injured.

Our entire team got dominated, not just the young guys. And we've been playing like shit since the Sharks match. I don't see it turning around.

Seriously is there a team that handles injuries worse than we do?

Its got as ugly as i thought is was going to get.

We're about the only team in this form who can make Sam Fatiano look like a world beater.

Well, at least this doesn't hurt as much then their previous encounter at ANZ...

Waddell absolutely knackered. He's not made for 80 minutes. Just a shit game really. Everything went wrong, too many injuries, fatigue, origin, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • Johnny92
  • MrRobot
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • winslow_wong
  • something
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • broncoscope
  • pennywisealfie
  • Justwin
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.