Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our senior players need to take a long look at their performances. No leaders out on that pitch at all.

I only came back to say that all you bozos who wanted McCullough gone all those years should apologise.

This is just terrible really. We need a miracle turnaround to even be competitive with Melbourne next week

im seriously dreading the melbroune game. part of me doesnt want to watch it all signs points to a thrashing they will be relentless

The frustrating thing is the Bulldogs aren't even playing that well.

God dammit i had dogs at 1-12. So what do the Broncs do? Get their ass flogged by plenty

I only came back to say that all you bozos who wanted McCullough gone all those years should apologise.

Lets wait and see how we go when McC returns before we jump to conclusions like that

Can we blame this on the State of Origin hangover?

We are absolutely no chance of winning the comp. It sucks but it's true. The best we can hope for is to be competitive for the rest of the year.

Quality. Need more of it though.

When we play improv shit we rock, otherwise we are looking absolute ordinary...

Could we all climb down off the ledge, please?

It's like nobody's ever watched us during origin.

We are absolutely no chance of winning the comp. It sucks but it's true. The best we can hope for is to be competitive for the rest of the year.

Oh go away. We had a bunch of kids get dominated by the Bulldogs forwards in the middle part of the game. And our best player is out injured.

then Parker misses a simple one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Maddy
  • Johnny92
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • mystico
  • Lostboy
  • cento
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brocko
  • Dash
  • Waynesaurus
  • The Don
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • Tim K
  • Astro
  • davidp
  • Fitzy
  • winslow_wong
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.