Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll have to break a club record to win this game.

We won't.

Very worrying signs.

Can't believe I'm going to say this, part of me doesn't want to make the eight, it will really force changes then.

i mean we have melbourne next week. and they have been playing like melbourne of old latly and even at our best it was gonna be a hard match, so its basicly a certain loss.

Get on them. They're $2.85.

Haha, they wont catch him.

This entire game has just been a disaster from the outset. Opacic was having a great debut than does a ligament in his foot. Just **** this shit

We dont make the most of Jimmys speed.

Roberts is going to score another 5 more to make up for his pathetic game tonight.

Last edited:
Site too busy. Poor site can't take the loss either lol.

We've been spanked by every top 8 side and there's still the storm to go. No fairy tale for Corey I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Have we gotten a penalty this half?

**** Tallis. Calls Gillett the best forward in the world, and Gillett responds by playing like a reserve grader.

So glad we got the ball back off the drop out because that was utter bullshit the play before last for bulldogs. Held held held call, yet the bulldog can step way off the mark and put both our players offside for a quick play the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Manofoneway
  • achievedrap
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • bb_gun
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Locky field goal
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • heartly87
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Thelmus
  • Griffo
  • Big Del
  • Culhwch
  • Johnny92
  • Broncos Maestro
... and 41 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.