Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok lol im done for the night we jsut did not turn up to win at all. i know its sky is falling stuff but do u think perhaps we could miss the 8 even? i mean we have some tough games and im looking at the leaderboard and its pretty fuckin close for top 8

Absolutely we could miss the 8

That was fucking pathetic..How the hell do they suddenly forget how to play? Went so well early on, vs decent teams, then just shit the bed over and over week in, week out.

I've been saying it since last season, our forwards just arent physical enough. We need some size.

Our defence is some of the worst I've seen from any team this year. Including Newcastle.

Uh, I'm sorry boys but, we bought a defective Roberts and I want a refund.

Roberts is a fucking spud
had enough of the excuses
the fuckwit just can't play a structured game
**** him off to reserves
i don't care who the **** we put out there at centre

Gillet has been as bad as i have seen him. Blair is back to his Teddy blair days.

Ps we need fewer fucking edge backrowers...cowards like Gillett and Glenn who can't protect their halves and go missing when its time to make a hard run!
I normally stay away from the live threads, but **** me... cowards?

I'd like to see you take one run in the NRL, or make a single tackle on a rampaging forward. You'd be fucking road kill, and hopefully Ennis would be right there to pile it on!

We've missed 17 tackles this half already...

they'll put 50 on us here

ok lol im done for the night we jsut did not turn up to win at all. i know its sky is falling stuff but do u think perhaps we could miss the 8 even? i mean we have some tough games and im looking at the leaderboard and its pretty fuckin close for top 8

I'm going to have to bend the knee and support the cows if we get knocked out early/ miss the eight. The rest of the top eight sickens me.

Absolutely we could miss the 8

i mean we have melbourne next week. and they have been playing like melbourne of old latly and even at our best it was gonna be a hard match, so its basicly a certain loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Socnorb
  • Wolfie
  • lynx000
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KnToad
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fitzy
  • sooticus
  • Ondi
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Sproj
  • Ras
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.