Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moose has most metres and second top tackle count behind Waddell btw.

Mate it's about how you do work.

How many times does he take hit up one or two?

Have you ever seen him actually physcially dominate an opponent?

The only retards are the blokes who think that a prop can be in form without being physically dominant.

Moose will end up as a Watmough style lock.

and you dont think the crazy about of injuries we have had this year has not affected us at all?

Injuries always affect teams but we haven't had that many lately. Right now we are missing McCullouh, Glenn, Reed and Kahu from our starting team through injury and it's the worst we have been in two years.

That doesn't explain the last 7 weeks though.

In Wayne we trust. Hoping he has a game plan to destroy these average pricks in the second half.

The Bulldogs are just grinding the Broncos into submission here.

Blocker is getting upset with their last tackle options, but it's a conscious ploy from the Bulldogs. Instead of kicking the ball and risking a seven tackle set, they'd rather run it and turn it over 10m out.

It's given Brisbane very little to work with and they look stuffed.

It's going to take a big effort this second half. Need a couple of forwards to lift and for Hunt/Milford to seize the moment. That mistake from Roberts and miss-kick from Milford have been costly.

It's a good tactic - I'm surprised more teams don't do it in general. 7 tackle sets are huge momentum shifter more often than not. I hate the rule.

Mate it's about how you do work.

How many times does he take hit up one or two?

Have you ever seen him actually physcially dominate an opponent?

The only retards are the blokes who think that a prop can be in form without being physically dominant.

Moose will end up as a Watmough style lock.
Sorry mate, you lost me at "cowards".

As someone said a couple weeks ago, we need to understand this isn't the same team as last year. The confidence isn't there, neither is the defensive starch or the bounce of the ball. In their place we have had injuries to key AND backup players etc. We'll be top 4, as we should be, but honestly I'll be surprised if we make the big dance. Last year was our year and we fucking blew it.

Having said that, I also don't think we're as far off as many believe. A grinding win punctuated by a couple of moments of brilliance by Milf / Hunt is all we need to get going IMO. A less-than-impressive year this year may also be valuable for the younger blokes to realise just how hard it is to make a GF, let alone be in the position to lose it in the last 5 seconds. They won't let that opportunity slip again IMO.

On a brighter note, Waddell has been very good in Macca's absence. We've some excellent young forwards coming through. A little skinny in the backs, but I have faith in the club to do something about that. We're in a really good position with a young side, and I think we'll look back on this year in years to come and realise that this was what gave the young guys the mental fortitude to go on with whatever success is coming the next few years, individually as players and collectively as a team.

EDIT - Perenara can suck a fucking dick.

Last edited:
as much as i love gillet and its not his fualt but i somtimes think we would score more tries if he wasnt there. because hunt would no have choice but to go to roberts. roberts was running through a hole there before hunt passed tro gillet

See, now why does Blair get the ball like that and make a brain dead play like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.