Round 16 Discussion

8-6 to Dragons at the break..

Who expected this?

I find it highly amusing how quickly players have gone from milking high shots to milking crusher tackles.

Lol.

Sandow stuffs up trying to be a hero.

Just fall on the fucking ball.

Wow..

That call is going to cop some flak.

There wasn't any evidence to overturn it.. But still..

This is why they need side on cameras.

Last edited:
And here comes the Eels choke again.

How the **** did Eels hold them out there?

Another horrible pass that went over the sideline, this time from Widdop.

Game over.

Great victory for the Eels.

All these higher up teams losing in upsets is great for us! With McGuire out for the year, finishing top 2 is incredibly important for our chance, so this is great. We'll be at least 3 wins clear from 3rd place (possibly 4 if more results go our way) by round 18, so it's a great result.

All these higher up teams losing in upsets is great for us! With McGuire out for the year, finishing top 2 is incredibly important for our chance, so this is great. We'll be at least 3 wins clear from 3rd place (possibly 4 if more results go our way) by round 18, so it's a great result.

I'm not so sure finishing top 2 will be as great as people think it is..

Remember, Bennett still hasn't won a finals game at Suncorp.

I'm not so sure finishing top 2 will be as great as people think it is..

Remember, Bennett still hasn't won a finals game at Suncorp.
And no one outside top 4 has won the premiership since the NRL formed, we finished 3rd in 06, so maybe that's the secret finishing position?

And no one outside top 4 has won the premiership since the NRL formed, we finished 3rd in 06, so maybe that's the secret finishing position?

True.

And I completely forgot that you get a second chance if you lose...

I take back what I said.

So potentially it's going to be at least round 22 before we lose a top two spot, even if we lose the next four games. Even if we lose all of our remaining games (which is no way we do), we are still probably already in the finals aren't we?

Last edited:
So potentially it's going to be at least round 22 before we lose a top two spot, even if we lose the next four games. Even if we lose all of our remaining games (which is no way we do), we are still probably already in the finals aren't we?

If we lose all of our remaining games, we can miss the 8.

Another couple of wins will pretty much guarantee us a spot.

So the Titans halves are now apparently James Roberts at 5/8th and Josh Hoffman at halfback. I can't remember any worse/

1. Mead
6. Hoffman
7. Roberts
9. Mortimer

Serious question, has there been a worse spine?

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • LittleDavey
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • TimWhatley
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Justwin
  • sooticus
  • levikaden
  • achievedrap
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.