Round 16 Discussion

What a try Luke Lewis.

He is buggered after that.

Please note that my support for Manly today is due purely to the current NRL ladder standings. This support will conclude strictly on the 80th minute of this match. Go boys!!!

Holmes shifted to the wing.. Interesting.

Please note that my support for Manly today is due purely to the current NRL ladder standings. This support will conclude strictly on the 80th minute of this match. Go boys!!!
Aye aye. I'm with you.

From a Broncos point of view who would we prefer to take this game out?? Would we want the sea eagles on equal points with us or would we prefer to have the gap between us and them but have the sharks go clear of us?

Love to see a wide shot of Lewis in relation to the 10. He was involved in the tackle then somehow gets back 10 and wide of the ruck not straight back then sprints up about 14 mtrs to take the intercept. Superhuman

From a Broncos point of view who would we prefer to take this game out?? Would we want the sea eagles on equal points with us or would we prefer to have the gap between us and them but have the sharks go clear of us?
Manly. The further up the ladder we go the more we control our own destiny

Holmes stinking the place up. He has stumps for hands

Time for DCE to earn that jersey.

****, what a ball that was from Chezza.

Bird has way to much grub for my liking. Hopefully Bennett gets it out of him

DCE you legend.

Pearler of a pass.

I've been watching Bird more closely since we signed him. I haven't seen anything that's says he has a future as a number 6.

I remember him as tough running centre last year. But I haven't seen him offer a lot recently. Is he just having a quiet year?

I've been watching Bird more closely since we signed him. I haven't seen anything that's says he has a future as a number 6.

I remember him as tough running centre last year. But I haven't seen him offer a lot recently. Is he just having a quiet year?

Sharks are favouring their left side a lot this year. He is having a quiet year.

I don't think he is a 6. He is a strong runner and has a great short ball, but that's about it.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • kiwibronco
  • teampjta
  • Xzei
  • Browny
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.