POST GAME Round 16 - Raiders vs Broncos

Kahu is shit in defence at fullback.

I don't know about that....but, his attack, is the thing that strikes me most as being absolute puss.

Offers nothing to the backline ...

I don't know about that....but, his attack, is the thing that strikes me most as being absolute puss.

Wasn't impressed with Kahu tonight in both aspects.

Red hot Benji, Hunt looking to send a message - look out Storm!

Benji and Hunt both fantastic tonight. Should start both for the next few weeks to determine who to partner with milf once he returns.
Nikorima's size is always going to be a concern in defence. He may be best for us playing as a super sub like 2015.

Despite a few glitches, Hunt + Marshall looked so good I sat back in disbelief. Hunt actually looked alive and interested, and Benji looked like he was really enjoying himself. What a difference that made.

As well, our line speed and defensive enthusiasm and hard tackling in the 2nd half was just outstanding. and good to see play makers using Gillett's skills at running into space - makes such a difference to our attack. For me, this game was special given the absence of Boyd as our organiser and captain, and Milford of course, with Moose and Gillo backing up after Origin with huge performances, just heroic.

Great win.

It was an off night for Kahu but he is a lot better in attack than what he showed tonight.

Against the Cowboys in Round 3 2015 is one example of that.

Female reporter "What was the thinking behind Milford being on the sideline?"
Wayne "He gets lonely when he's not with the boys."

He looked like a turtle.

The way his head was buried into his jacket..

Fair dinkum, best laugh I've had is reading the live game thread ! I didn't read any of it as the game was happening but seriously, some of our true believers need to steady up a bit ! Saying things like, whys Hunt on the field, piss off Hunt, Mead is rubbish etc etc.....I thought the Broncos really turned up for this match and I just watched on my own without any input from the outside world. There were a few ordinary bits but by and large the Broncos were very committed but I will say, Knik might find himself replaced for a while as he was not prepared to get in front of the big boppers, admittedly a hard thing to do. I recommend he gets some video of Langer and learn to ride the big gorillas into the ground. One arm slap he did was cringeworthy.

Gillo made some great runs into the teeth of the defense at important times during the game. His effort was amazing. Same for Moose he really hit their line hard at times. TPJ and Offa really showed why we have been putting so much work into them for so long

Fair dinkum, best laugh I've had is reading the live game thread ! I didn't read any of it as the game was happening but seriously, some of our true believers need to steady up a bit ! Saying things like, whys Hunt on the field, piss off Hunt, Mead is rubbish etc etc.....I thought the Broncos really turned up for this match and I just watched on my own without any input from the outside world. There were a few ordinary bits but by and large the Broncos were very committed but I will say, Knik might find himself replaced for a while as he was not prepared to get in front of the big boppers, admittedly a hard thing to do. I recommend he gets some video of Langer and learn to ride the big gorillas into the ground. One arm slap he did was cringeworthy.
Doing alright with all the position shuffling now have post-Dragon and pre-Dragon halves.

He'll get better. Just needs a bit of time to adapt back to the position and new halves combo. Not an easy thing to do with 3 days training.

Hopefully Bennett's move to drop Hunt to ISC, will prove a master stroke. I feel for Kodi, but he has no one to blame but himself...
Hunt was rocks and diamonds (mostly the latter in that second half), and he can form a good combo with Marshall's direction and cool head. Kahu's sleek hands will help too once they build some understanding.

Def not my worst, those hitups were fierce and loved by Bennett and the forwards
How come you were posting throughout the game. Should've gone for the legs however

Active Now

• BRC088
  • johnyE
  • Jedhead
  • Tim K
  • broncoscope
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Stix
  • YeahNahMate
  • Galah
  • Redfern_1980
  • Confidor
  • Dexter
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Santa
  • kman
  • Strop
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.