Round 16 - Roosters vs Broncos

In what sort of manner/tone was it mate?
SOS was unhappy about something, and was shouting at Fifita while the other players were congratulating him. SOS is the one that passed him the ball so I can only assume he was expecting a play and was angry at Fifita for turning back inside instead. After the conversion SOS walked past Fifita and gave him a pat on the head and all appeared to be forgiven. Weird little moment in the game though.

If these young blokes aren’t broken, they’re gonna be hella stealie players one day, (except Croft, he sucks and always will)

SOS was unhappy about something, and was shouting at Fifita while the other players were congratulating him. SOS is the one that passed him the ball so I can only assume he was expecting a play and was angry at Fifita for turning back inside instead. After the conversion SOS walked past Fifita and gave him a pat on the head and all appeared to be forgiven. Weird little moment in the game though.
Cheers mate, went away from the TV for a moment.

Just get off the field, less holes that way.

Can we sack Seibold again? It felt good when we did it the first time and lord knows there isn't going to be any joy for the rest of the season.

Can we sack Seibold again? It felt good when we did it the first time and lord knows there isn't going to be any joy for the rest of the season.

While they weren’t sacking him we at least had something to look forward too.

Geez now they are talking about the Eels back in the 80's...just get out of the commentators box already.

3 old dribblers having a yarn in work time. Should be sacked.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • cento
  • Footy Fanatic
  • achievedrap
  • Lozza
  • Hurrijo
  • Painin the Haas
  • Sproj
  • PETERN
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • mystico
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.