Round 16 - Warriors vs. Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great effort by our boys though. We should have won it and nobody gave us a chance.

Still over a minute to kick to touch and have a set on their line but apparently kicking from 45m out by our second string kicker was a better option.

**** me!

Very proud of the boys. That is such a hard loss to take, we deserved that. They won off a bullshit fluke try. Thaiday was awesome.

Still over a minute to kick to touch and have a set on their line but apparently kicking from 45m out by our second string kicker was a better option.

**** me!

Yeah tantrums are fun

Fucking delyaed coverage gave me the wrong impression, I thought he kicked it!!!

Devastated. Just not our year.

We certainly deserved to win and we had the game won if the Prince pass got to Maranta instead of Fat boy Hurrell.

didn't deserve to lose that but it always felt we were one error away from conceding a try and the game. Prince had no right attempting that pass, all he had to do was get it to hodges with maranta unmarked outside him.

We'll hold off on a post match discussion until 9's coverage is over.

Just devastated. I was prepared for a tough season but that loss absolutely hurts.

This time, the effort WAS there. I'm proud of the team's performance

It was a very exciting game and we certainly played our hearts out. I'm proud of the effort they put in, if they played like that every week we wouldn't have many people complaining about the teams efforts.

I feel even worse because ABC initially made it sound like the kick went over and I went off.

:laugh:

Even made the update on Twitter and rightfully called out on it. Bah! Bloody sucks.

If this was at the start of the season, it'd be tough to swallow but I'd be bloody proud. Now, I realise any hope of a finals appearance is done and just can't wait for this season to end.

I want a goal kicker, that you are shocked when they miss.

Not one that you expect to miss goals during the game.

that seriously hurts. it was probably the best we've performed all year. the effort was really there today. the warriors were also very good.

i cant believe we were one pass away from sealing the game. it would be been massive for our confidence.

I feel even worse because ABC initially made it sound like the kick went over and I went off.

:laugh:

Even made the update on Twitter and rightfully called out on it. Bah! Bloody sucks.

If this was at the start of the season, it'd be tough to swallow but I'd be bloody proud. Now, I realise any hope of a finals appearance is done and just can't wait for this season to end.
I feel ya mate! Commentary yelling that it has the distance then... Oh **** me, such a cruel way to end the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Xzei
  • BroncoFan94
  • The Don
  • Fitzy
  • Griffo
  • Foordy
  • Manlyman
  • Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • cento
  • Wolfie
  • Allo
  • RolledOates
  • Hurrijo
  • Fozz
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brocko
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.