Round 16 - Warriors vs. Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor scores from a Johnson Bomb...

Maranta being targetted big time on the wing and the Warriors are having a lot of success.

Ease off on Hodges, he was clearly trying something to spark a try, IMO he had a good idea just wasn't executed well.

Seriously mate get your mouth of it. For all his great plays Hodges has that selfish play in him when it just isn't called for.

Yep, dumb play from Hodges. Always has a rocks play in him.

Disappointing turn of events. We should have been extending our lead. Now we're playing from behind.

I don't think the Bronco's have ever heard of repeat sets. Silly play from Hodges which ends up costing us down the other end.

Vossy calling it an "Origin intensity" game.. please..

Seriously mate get your mouth of it. For all his great plays Hodges has that selfish play in him when it just isn't called for.
Disagree, if we score that we're 16-6 and in a good position to take the game, instead it's now 12-10. His "mistake" had the warriors starting the set on the 5m line so it's not exactly a massive error either. Hodges is an instinct player he saw something and went for it, I have no problem with that, that's the player Hodges is.

If he scored everyone would say he's a genius.

Pretty decent first half from us. We are certainly in it if we don't make the silly plays. Thaiday and Parker have been exceptional.

Griffin is probably in there praising Hodges about his well placed kicks right now.

the way we play in the first 15 after half time probably decides the game

the way we play in the first 15 after half time probably decides the game

Too many games this season have been decided this way, one try in that period and we will collapse.

Disagree, if we score that we're 16-6 and in a good position to take the game, instead it's now 12-10. His "mistake" had the warriors starting the set on the 5m line so it's not exactly a massive error either. Hodges is an instinct player he saw something and went for it, I have no problem with that, that's the player Hodges is.

If he scored everyone would say he's a genius.

Exactly, great players do those sort of things, sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. I'd rather he continue to try those types of plays. Wish he worry about his own man rather than Prince's in defence.

Maranta better change his pants and harden up, im seeing more tries coming down his side after half time.

We need to do something about Maranta getting bombed every time they get down our side. He's usually not bad under the high ball but he's clearly struggling today and I'd hate to see them win a game just by repeatedly bombing the corners.

he's only been outjumped by manu once? manu does that to every team. its going to happen if they are kicking from good field position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • thenry
  • Skathen
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.