• IMG_3346.jpeg
    IMG_3346.jpeg
    393 KB · Views: 37
BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
We are absolutely fucked... every origin player will be rested and the guys backing them up are barely reserve grade standard... warriors 90+

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
How do we get this fixture every year?

The team that barely loses a player to Origin against a side which typically loses most of their better players.
Don’t know what you mean…. It’s a completely “random” draw 🙄

M

mstreet

QCup Player
Sep 3, 2020
Don’t know what you mean…. It’s a completely “random” draw 🙄
Wtf! Are we going so low now to bypass refs, and it's the draw? The Brisbane Broncos are are a sebiold embarrassment. Clutching at straws now.

I believe DD is right, but the coaching is shit. Can't blame a ref for a shit coaching staff.

I feel like Broncogoat on sebiold now.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
NZ will leapfrog us on the ladder with this game.

Weve nabbed a couple of wins over there in recent times, but we're fucking cooked atm.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Absolutely no chance.

Dragons are our best bet for a win & even then I could see it being one of those games that we always manage to lose. We just have to find a way to stop the free fall. We don’t have to beat the warriors to get back on track, just find some grind.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
we won this game last year with basically no rep players but that was well beyond expectations, realistically this isn't a game we should expect to win nor is it a game we should have players backing up, our rep boys are clearly tired and need rest.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
we won this game last year with basically no rep players but that was well beyond expectations, realistically this isn't a game we should expect to win nor is it a game we should have players backing up, our rep boys are clearly tired and need rest.

Tbf we had Reyno who had a masterclass and Sailor wasn't shitting the bed.

Active Now

• Dash
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • jd87
  • Canga
  • Galah
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.