PRE-GAME [Round 17, 2024] Broncos vs Warriors

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
L L L B L B > Warriors > Panthers

Looking grim. Potentitally 7 rounds with out a win. How good to be a Broncos fan.
Geez that’s pretty grim. Hadn’t realised we were doing that poorly
Well it is slighly incorrect. It makes it better looking at it like this anyway.

Last 11 rounds:
W W W L W W L B L L B

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
At the risk of being Captain Obvious here, following this round's thumping by the Titans, this game's a must win for our coaches' credibility. Regardless of who is in, out or backing up. The talk is over. Get it done.

In my opinion, not only is this a must win, it's a must thrashing. If we limp through or lose, I think Kevvie, and his assistants, are fair game for whatever negativity comes their way.

This is it. Buckle up.

FACTHUNT

FACTHUNT

QCup Player
May 25, 2021
We aren't really in a position where we can rest them. We have another bye up our sleeve, they can rest then.
Absolutely. Get them on the Air NZ flight out of Melbourne at midday on Thursday in business class. That flight is a wide body 777 jet, so that they can rest on that ffs

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
We aren't really in a position where we can rest them. We have another bye up our sleeve, they can rest then.
Kevvie can rest them if he thinks the rest is better for them than they are for the team in their current condition, bearing in mind the long term consequences. Either way, he will be judged on the result.

If Cobbo is mentally exhausted by his workload, imagine Carrigan.

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Kevvie can rest them if he thinks the rest is better for them than they are for the team in their current condition, bearing in mind the long term consequences. Either way, he will be judged on the result.

If Cobbo is mentally exhausted by his workload, imagine Carrigan.
Pat has been visibly exhausted early in games for at least the past 2 months. He is 100% being burnt out and it's concerning.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Shaun Johnson picked up a hamstring issue and was in visible discomfort at full time.

No word on severity or whether he’s out but he’s in doubt.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
They are playing better without him this year...

Yep it’s like Luai for the Panthers in the GF. They played a lot better without him.

We’re just not getting any luck this year after getting all of it last year.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
At the risk of being Captain Obvious here, following this round's thumping by the Titans, this game's a must win for our coaches' credibility. Regardless of who is in, out or backing up. The talk is over. Get it done.

In my opinion, not only is this a must win, it's a must thrashing. If we limp through or lose, I think Kevvie, and his assistants, are fair game for whatever negativity comes their way.

This is it. Buckle up.
I’ll take an ugly win playing across the ditch. I don’t think we have the points in us to put on a thumping

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
This is going to be a dire game. Both teams desperate to get out of the mire.

Whoever makes less errors will win.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Funny thing is...we're still sitting 7th, hence no need to panic and yes expect two more losses in a row.
It's more the way we've been losing than our position on the table. A couple more losses like these and folk will be talking about Kevvie losing the dressing room.

Signing Gosiewski set off the alarm bells for me. We must be under serious cap strain.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • john1420
  • OXY-351
  • johnyE
  • Socnorb
  • mrslong
  • BRC088
  • Strop
  • Dexter
  • Clintos
  • Wolfie
  • Galco
  • Shane Tronc
  • thenry
  • Aldo
  • Big Del
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.