PRE-GAME [Round 17, 2024] Broncos vs Warriors

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I don’t mind the fro’s, it’s the dirty mullets I don’t understand which none of the broncos have

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Mar 13, 2017
Edwards ability increases with reduction in hair ... when the eyebrows go we'll know he's at peak Edwards
Think when the nuts go he may peak, full saturation

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Think when the nuts go he may peak, full saturation

I've already assumed the nuts, legs and underarms are all gone for him to be getting to the eyebrows... I'm preparing for full Michael Klim in a supersuit!!

Cavalo

Cavalo

NYC Player
Sep 20, 2019
Staggs should be stepping up to Captain. Jensen vice.
If anything Madden should be leading the team around.
Alot of responsibility on Hetho to play big minutes and Baker /Tapau to step up.
I have faith that the players available can up their game from the previous 3 we have had to endure.
There's still a heap of talent taking the field.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Staggs should be stepping up to Captain. Jensen vice.
If anything Madden should be leading the team around.
Alot of responsibility on Hetho to play big minutes and Baker /Tapau to step up.
I have faith that the players available can up their game from the previous 3 we have had to endure.
There's still a heap of talent taking the field.
Kevvie talked up Jensen's leadership at the beginning of the season, so he's a real possibility. He would be my choice.

So is Kevvie's son. They're both 30. Neither play the full 80 minutes, and likely will both be off the field at the same time. That's unhelpful.

Tapau has seniority. Is another option, but would be a weird choice given he's barely in the team.

Staggs has played the most games for the Broncos and will play 80, so in theory he should be top candidate.

Madden is a reserve grader.

Kevvie hasn't bothered to name a captain. Which is pretty shit, considering what a rare honour it is, especially for someone like Jensen, who would straight on the phone to his mum if it happens.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Jensen was the Queensland Vice in 2019 with Tino in the team. He was outstanding all week and in the game.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
Should be Ezra: he's on the most money, centre of the action and plays the full game. But I doubt it will be.
I thought the same thing but he's flat out doing his own job at the moment. I don't think he could handle any more responsibility.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah all those poor Bronco souls who had to watch us win game after game after game last season, how do they even get by?
After 2020 and the shit end to 2022 we were due it. Arthars return is a plus but it's not like that alone will turn things around.

Active Now

• The Strapper
  • Aldo
  • Organix
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • leon.bott
  • Fozz
  • Big Del
  • Fitzy
  • Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • john1420
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.