PRE-GAME Round 17 - Broncos vs Panthers

Pre-lube was one of Seibold's new-age philosophies. We need to stick to the systems.......

Pre-lubed or lube truck ain’t gonna make any difference.
We are still gonna get flogged.

It's alright boys I put 50 on them to win by 13+ and Kikau to score. With my luck in betting either Kikau will get knocked out in the first set or we'll win. Lol

Anyone want a """"FREE"""" burger?

118516927_10158453314759631_5316664373828773014_o.jpg

It's alright boys I put 50 on them to win by 13+ and Kikau to score. With my luck in betting either Kikau will get knocked out in the first set or we'll win. Lol

You're brave. I didn't think Kahu was playing ... oh, wait... Kikau, right, my bad. I wouldn't worry about Kikau getting knocked out. He'd score anyway

Last edited:
That patty does look like squished poo, fitting really.
It's got the Milford seal of approval so you know it meets those standards. Free wooden spoon toy included.

Last edited:
Tommy needs to work on his kicking game. SOS is ill disciplined, giving away too many penalties. Boyd MIA in the backline defence was inexcusable.

Why would finances impact? I just don't think the Broncos value the ISC and the players they could get from there. Melbourne seem to love that type of player.

Reed and Gillett would probably be the last time we found a player there.
Your thoughts on Ase Boas or Nixon Putt? Carlin Isles?

Active Now

• Griffo
  • OnToSomething
  • Pablo
  • Astro
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.