Round 17 - Broncos vs Panthers

You know I honestly don't think this Broncos side is far away if they have a good off season. They just need better cattle in the depth department, more fitness and some positional changes.

That will do me, how can you even call that grounding he fucking knocked it on.

Braith is the most retarded commentator. He is so reactive to everything that happens. Staggs scores... he is great defensively. Spear tackle.... that one was as dangerous as it gets. He has no brain.

Another suspension coming up, possibly 2 in the game.
We'll hardly be able to field a side next week.

Most of the time the ball runner carries our defenders back. Our defence is so shit

I am fucking done! It is no fucking coincidence that teams thst take dives and feign injury are leading the comp. Our players have to learn to stay down to get penalties.

We are constantly fucked over. The NRL can go **** itself, it is not worth watching this shit.

You know I honestly don't think this Broncos side is far away if they have a good off season. They just need better cattle in the depth department, more fitness and some positional changes.

Will this experience for all of our depth players work in our favour next year?

Maybe we should play Haas at fullback?

Tenor 2

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Kev_Guz
  • broncsgoat
  • Fitzy
  • Swordfish
  • Justwin
  • Financeguy
  • Dee
  • Jazza
  • winslow_wong
  • Aldo
  • broncos4life
  • Morkel
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Galah
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.