Round 17 - Broncos vs Panthers

All the important things are just so poor. Retreating defensive line, no one running on to the ball, dumb penalties, losing the ball in possession.

That’s what I was saying earlier. We do all of the basics so poorly we don’t give ourselves a chance.

All the important things are just so poor. Retreating defensive line, no one running on to the ball, dumb penalties, losing the ball in possession.

Says it all

With Boyd retiring, Niu being so raw and there pretty much being no one else, who does play fullback next year if no signings come in?

First time we take a chance all game we score.
Wouldn't really say that was taking a chance... Dearden was hitting Teo all night, but he was doing nothing... Good chance Riki starts next week... Oh wait he'll be suspended due to "cRackDown"

More like Petey V is on the crack

I agree with you but at this point in time I’ll just take some effort and decent defence

Active Now

• Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
  • The True King
  • Broncs1459
  • Harry Sack
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.