Round 17 - Broncos vs Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee our defence is a worry.

Yeah.. I didn't see that get grounded on the first attempt... Thought it was on the arm

This is way too easy. The defence is all over the place. Warriors will pile it on

why do we seeminly loose the forward battle neally every game this year. i know its a young forward pack but surely every second game they should be dominating with all the wraps they get.
I don't think we're losing the forward battle, we keep kicking to their back 3 on the full so they start their set on the 30 or 40 and we're under pressure from the get go and coming out of our 10m line.

They're having a lot of fun out on our right edge.

They’ve done their homework. Our right edge is bullshit at the minute.
Coates is a great talent but he isn't ready for the defensive work of a centre. And isaako should spend at least the year in QLD cup

Macca's slow ruck speed is putting to much pressure on Milford kicking. Really need another kicking option

man Darius needs to do something in attack...Green and Kodi are calling all the shots right now...

I don't think we're losing the forward battle, we keep kicking to their back 3 on the full so they start their set on the 30 or 40 and we're under pressure from the get go and coming out of our 10m line.

When we only have 1 kicker it is easy to put pressure on them (and he is playing fullback!!)

Good work from BOYD there

Macca's slow ruck speed is putting to much pressure on Milford kicking. Really need another kicking option

let Turps get a few clearing kicks in....to much pressure on Milf every set to get the kick away...

this feels like a nrl team playing against a under 20's side. just getting dominated across the park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • MrRobot
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Broncorob
  • mitch222
  • winslow_wong
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Manofoneway
  • leon.bott
  • Justwin
  • Waynesaurus
  • NSW stables
  • Financeguy
  • Bish
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • Behind enemy lines
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.