Round 17 Discussion

Well they conceded that penalty on purpose..

Hope Panthers make them pay for it.

How did he keep his feet in?!

Good try! Up the Panthers!

You know, the more Alex Hoffman plays fullback, the bigger the case that he should just be a winger seems to grow.

It's too bad Panthers couldn't keep Souffs scoreless.

They would have been the first team to do it since the Dragons in Round 6 of the 2011 season.

That was a really good performance from the Panthers tonight. I didn't think they'd be able to contain the Souths pack but the likes of Campbell-Gillard, Plum, Latimore and Cartwright really stepped up and gave the Souths very little room to operate in.

How good was Koroisau? He certainly looked a lot better out there than Segeyaro has and Manly have found themselves a good long term replacement for Ballin.

Panthers could turn their season around based on a performance like that.

South Sydney looked like a side that was simply out-enthused and were a little disjointed. Heading into the game, I thought their pack would be the difference but they couldn't clicked into gear. The Burgess brothers are still capable of the odd big run but they're letting themselves down with the odd error that's affecting their standing in the game. I think both have the potential to become the best props in the game, but at the rate they're going they could be left behind by Bromwich, Woods & Klemmer. A couple of their runs simply weren't good enough and they looked like they were getting outplayed by Grevsmuhl who's still a rookie at this level.

I think they'll come good after the bye but whether they can mount a serious challenge for back to back titles remains to be seen.

And New South Wankers fans said only QLDer's call out during a minute's silence..

Well, that was quick.

Cowboys in already.

12-6 to the Cowboys..

What the **** is going on at Dragons? They have been a bit average this past month..

Granville is so much better in attack than McCullough. Absolutely dynamite out of dummy half.

Why would you not pass the ball?

The winger was unmarked.

Good win for the Cowboys. Minus their stars and on the road, their forwards really stood up and were the difference between the two sides. There was an element of luck to their tries but given the situation, you'd take anything.

Dragons weren't awful but four losses on the trot is concerning. Just seem to be letting themselves down at key moments. Linnett's second try was unforgiveable and they bombed a few opportunities as well. I'm beginning to doubt whether or not they'll make the 8.

0-2 in the tipping. But happy with both results!

11709491_872560889498340_1137041723718473856_n.jpg

Surely Cherry-Evans is going to show up today right?

Right?

Well, he's there, so technically yes :P

Doesn't look to be doing much though, good thing for manly the sharks are even worse.

Hang on a second... I thought everything above the horizontal went on report?

It's unfortunate that the Sharks couldn't get the win.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Manofoneway
  • Sproj
  • Tim K
  • Fitzy
  • leon.bott
  • Midean
  • FACTHUNT
  • heartly87
  • Hurrijo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Skathen
  • KateBroncos1812
  • mitch222
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Wolfie
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.