Round 17 Discussion

If any bronco not just tpj did that, it would be 6 weeks.

Great call from the ref.
How about Blocker..." that's only a shoulder charge... not sure about send off."

Mate shoulder charges have been outlawed for how many years now and that was blatant and jumping off his feet... absolutely kidding yourself blocker

How about Blocker..." that's only a shoulder charge... not sure about send off."

Mate shoulder charges have been outlawed for how many years now and that was blatant and jumping off his feet... absolutely kidding yourself blocker
If you're quoting Blocker it has to be all caps. He's such a bad commentator.

That's just madness from Townsend, he gave the referee no other option there but to send him.

It's certainly brought the contest back to life. If anything it may have woken Cronulla up, Tracey just gave them a new point of attack.

It would be so good if Ponga hits a nice patch of form around now, and be primed for Origin. We need something to cheer about.

I think that if Latrelle Mitchell did that the NSWRL would give his missus a 15K diamond ring and a automatic Dally M. That was shocking.

Already counted two forward passes from cook, he gets away with so many on a weekly basis.

Could you imagine the bunker giving us a try like that? 😂

I’ll be clear I hate the storm but they look like they’re getting the broncos treatment which they deserve but I just wish we lived in and equal comp.

Ref stops play while Souffs had advantage, losing momentum.

Last edited:
Great ball movement. No substitute for sheer speed out wide and support running. We would have turned the ball back into the middle and been forced back 10 metres.

Last edited:

Active Now

• kiwi2
  • broncos4life
  • Turky Murky
  • Fitzy
  • Ondi
  • Tim K
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.