Round 17 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the rules changed?

Man I could not have been more wrong about Dearden.

Man I could not have been more wrong about Dearden.

I hope he comes good eventually but I don't really see him going beyond Brett Seymour levels of mediocrity.

What position is Dearden? He can’t kick his way out of a paper bag but he is a good support player and runner of the footy.

We’re away and have to watch it on 9 for the first time in a while. So punishing!!

Listen to the ABC, it eases the pain a little. Still waiting for someone to yell "Drinkwater, that's what he does!"

Loving all the set up work that Reynolds does.

You dont notice it normally, but because he's coming to broncs I've been paying attention to him and he always straightens up the attack and digs into the line.

Cant wait for him to get here next year

man walker is such a good player.

Loving all the set up work that Reynolds does.

You dont notice it normally, but because he's coming to broncs I've been paying attention to him and he always straightens up the attack and digs into the line.

Cant wait for him to get here next year
Yeah, he might not get the try assist but it's his work that sets up a lot of tries for Souths. He commits so many defenders he goes so deep into the line. Great to watch.

Yeah, he might not get the try assist but it's his work that sets up a lot of tries for Souths. He commits so many defenders he goes so deep into the line. Great to watch.
I first noticed it against us... every try was Reynolds at first receiver cutting back in to straighten the play, bring the defence in and then give it to Cody with the defence committed to pick the right pass.... **** Hynes would've been a great pick up to have outside Reynolds

I first noticed it against us... every try was Reynolds at first receiver cutting back in to straighten the play, bring the defence in and then give it to Cody with the defence committed to pick the right pass.... **** Hynes would've been a great pick up to have outside Reynolds
I know right. Staggs will kill every play

I know right. Staggs will kill every play
Will kill (ie. stifle) or kill it every play??

Staggs isn't Cody unfortunately.... Cody can play long or short, run or kick on those plays... we've not seen much of that from Staggs. Hence why most BHQ'rs want another ball player in our spine to compliment Reynolds.

if Staggs was sitting outside a Cody, Hynes, etc. he'd get 20+ tries a year.

That binning is a joke.

Good god, that sin bin...I think I'm out again, what a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• theshed
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • marw
  • broncos4life
  • TimWhatley
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.