Round 17 - Storm vs. Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
how is advantage gone in 2 metres of play? are you serious? i've seen advantages go for 20+ metres and get called back

Yep, I wonder what the ruling would have been had Gillett knocked the pass on right away.

I suppose when you're over the line it basically means advantage no matter what.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
This is going to be even more depressing a finish to this season then last years, worst thing is the Storm aren't even playing at their best, giving us opportunities to get back into it and even lead and we still find ways to fall short.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Storms half time siren sounds like someone playing an organ.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
This is going to be even more depressing a finish to this season then last years, worst thing is the Storm aren't even playing at their best, giving us opportunities to get back into it and even lead and we still find ways to fall short.

The Storm aren't firing in attack, 'cos they don't really need too against us, but their "D" is outstanding.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
We are getting close to this
854766-wooden-spoon.jpg

M

Manifesto

QCup Player
Jun 5, 2012
Yep, I wonder what the ruling would have been had Gillett knocked the pass on right away.

I suppose when you're over the line it basically means advantage no matter what.

I'm fine with the ruling, the act of trying to score the try seems like taking the advantage.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Unimpressed.

Melbourne have exposed the weaknesses in our side as if Smith was allowed to sit in on our training sessions. Thaiday in the front row, Norman, Macca and Maranta hardly QLD Cup material, no speedsters on our wings, hopeless halves....All of it has been laid bare on the table tonight. How Griffin is still our coach has got me stuffed.

When Hodges and Parker start thinking about retirement and if all this Barba talk turns out to be hot air, I fear for the club. Our lazy administrators are on another planet if they think there's nothing terribly wrong with our current squad. If we miss the finals and don't sign Barba, our memberships will plummet in the off season.

Last edited:
pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
**** this jump in shit. Not available at all on Android. Who made that great decision?

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
storm have given us plenty of opportunity. we should be leading quite comfortably.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE lol we are only down by 12 pts and if this team has anything in them we are still a legitimate chance in this game.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
It's just not our year. Hopefully next year with no parasites like Griffin, Norman, Maranta etc in the side we might do better.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
storm have given us plenty of opportunity. we should be leading quite comfortably.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE lol we are only down by 12 pts and if this team has anything in them we are still a legitimate chance in this game.

Perhaps, though we have been in similar positions this season and in the first 10 mins of the second half blown away.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Any chance we can give Reed a few injections and maybe a sling and throw him on there for Maranta? If that guy ever gets a run for the Broncos again after bombing more tries than anyone in the history of Rugby League this season, I'll be done.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
We are getting close to this
854766-wooden-spoon.jpg

you may not be far off with that. We are a notoriously horrible 2nd half of season side and we are 12th at the moment.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Such a shame Copley and Jyy are injured, both light years ahead of Maranta, so much for him bragging about his so called speed and saying wait till I get in open space.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
halftime team talk

Griffin: Good job lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Broncorob
  • Midean
  • GCBRONCO
  • theshed
  • Johnny92
  • The Don
  • Waynesaurus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Alec
  • Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.