Officials: Henry Perenara, Adam Gee
Sideline Officials: Clayton Sharpe, Alan Shortall
Video Review Officials: Luke Patten, Ben Cummins
Venue: Cbus Super Stadium
Kickoff: 4:10pm
Broadcast: Chanel Nine; Foxleague
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:
I don't care about the margin, PLAY FOR 80 MINUTES FFS.

If milf is named in the qld squad , does dargan get a run at hb ?

We get a good game here by a good margin, boosts our confidence for the run into the finals. plssssssssss

Nothing less than a 40+ hiding will do, get that +/- sorted in one go, and stick it to the titans. Two birds, one stone. Milf to carve up, make Origin, win Origin with Motm and then lead Broncos storming into the finals!

lol wait Milf can't play if he plays Origin....well he can just carve up in Origin and then storming into finals yada yada

Last edited:
Nothing less than a 40+ hiding will do, get that +/- sorted in one go, and stick it to the titans. Two birds, one stone. Milf to carve up, make Origin, win Origin with Motm and then lead Broncos storming into the finals!

lol wait Milf can't play if he plays Origin....well he can just carve up in Origin and then storming into finals yada yada
lol, what season are you stuck in? 1998? As if they are going to beat anyone by 40. I'm just hoping for a win.

lol, what season are you stuck in? 1998? As if they are going to beat anyone by 40. I'm just hoping for a win.

It's going to happen at some point. I think we did beat the titans by nearly 50 or something last year or the year before didn't we?

It's going to happen at some point. I think we did beat the titans by nearly 50 or something last year or the year before didn't we?
53-0, I think it was. The Titans are stronger and we are weaker this year. Might beat them by 10 though.

I hope Walters caves into media hype again and picks Taylor at 7 and we still have Milf for this one.

53-0, I think it was. The Titans are stronger and we are weaker this year. Might beat them by 10 though.

You never know. If it all clicks, we should be pretty much unstoppable - so much attacking talent in this team. Doesn't have to be by forty, but a big win would be nice.

Surely this is the game the for and against gets nudged into the positives

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.