PRE-GAME Round 17 - Titans vs Broncos

Hope Milf gets picked and Dargan plays and shows Wayne he needs to change his mind

Dargan played pretty well at Suncorp yesterday. Give him a run

It's great having Sims and Glen back and together with the young up and comers and the delicious possibilities when Gilette and Bird are fit we may go from strength to strength. Undefeated fir tbe rest of the year, yeah baby

It's great having Sims and Glen back and together with the young up and comers and the delicious possibilities when Gilette and Bird are fit we may go from strength to strength. Undefeated fir tbe rest of the year, yeah baby
**Glenn.

I love this guys optimism.

I love this guys optimism.
Well, I did jump the gun a little three weeks ago but we may just put together a winning streak. Our remaining draw isn't too bad and winning becomes a habit....no matter, I do think Nikorima and Milford can delude themselves long enough for that to happen.

Nikorima and Milford will always be little more than speedbumps defensively but if they can believe they are top shelf attacking halves then it can be enough, score more than you let by is a winning formula. For that to happen they will either have to genuinely believe they are that good or fool, delude themselves that they are, both can be effective. We see the power of a false belief daily( religion, politics, climate deniers etc) and whether it's true or not, on occasion it makes little difference.

The rest of the team is good enough, I can't see anywhere else we are weak and that includes Boyd and his leadership. I think the Broncos are in good shape and getting better, I believe they found something a month ago and it will sustain a good run.

**Glenn
***for
****the

Thankyou.

*****Thank you.

:emoji_wink:

Goodness me, that emoji is still huge when you insert it into a reply.

Well, I did jump the gun a little three weeks ago but we may just put together a winning streak. Our remaining draw isn't too bad and winning becomes a habit....no matter, I do think Nikorima and Milford can delude themselves long enough for that to happen.

Nikorima and Milford will always be little more than speedbumps defensively but if they can believe they are top shelf attacking halves then it can be enough, score more than you let by is a winning formula. For that to happen they will either have to genuinely believe they are that good or fool, delude themselves that they are, both can be effective. We see the power of a false belief daily( religion, politics, climate deniers etc) and whether it's true or not, on occasion it makes little difference.

The rest of the team is good enough, I can't see anywhere else we are weak and that includes Boyd and his leadership. I think the Broncos are in good shape and getting better, I believe they found something a month ago and it will sustain a good run.
I hope everything you're saying is right and this Broncos team shows the fans what they are truly capable of.

Last edited:
**Glenn
***for
****the

*****Thank you.

:emoji_wink:
Could do with some punctuation too while we’re at it.

Way too many and’s and not enough commas / full stops.

:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::emoji_smile::emoji_sweat_smile:

Last edited:
It appears we will have Milford with DCE likely to come into the 7 & Hunt moved to Utility. Dargan may not get a shit afterall. Unlikely we will have Oates either with Inglis rules out.

Going to this game with my old man and hoping that it will at least be a decent hitout but with players on SOO duty I'll enjoy spending the day out with him more probably then the actual match.

Last edited:
I thought Dargan didn't do enough yesterday to control the game, they had a big lead and things were going well then Souths start coming back and not a try in the second half to let it all go to hell.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Waynesaurus
  • Cavalo
  • Browny
  • Allo
  • IceWorks
  • Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • Kev_Guz
  • Foordy
  • davidp
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Financeguy
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Harry Sack
  • Howie
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.