PRE-GAME Round 17 - Titans vs Broncos

Turpin injured- ankle yesterday.

Same ankle he broke in the off-season? Unlucky..

How's Cronin going? Is he even technically a Bronco?

what are we down to ... like our 4th string hooker.

maybe we should move Niko and give Dargan a shot in the 7

Good on you. I've got my dad with me now for good. He's struggling with his memory, and is slowly losing his mobility (although he had a huge scare in the last week).
Enjoy your time with him whilst you can, things can go pear shape at the end faster than you think. Im doing my best to give it a red hot go but I can see time, and it's affect is against me.

Thanks I will and I know exactly what you mean. Ironically a while back my father, my sister her then husband at the time(total prick and another story) and I were coming back from a Titans vs Broncos game and as we boarded the train and it was about to take off he hard a heart attack, I was in shock and my sister was too. Luckily for us there were some off duty ambulance staff there who got right to work and managed to revive him.

The Titans get bagged on herebut what they did for my father afterwards was great and I'll never forget, they found out about what happened. Got Scott Prince to visit him in the hospital and gave him a signed Titans team jersey and even gave us a corporate box for one of their home games.

what are we down to ... like our 4th string hooker.

maybe we should move Niko and give Dargan a shot in the 7
It's probably going to be Waddell again. He was playing the ISC game before the Broncos and wasn't terrible. Seems fine defensively

Waddell isn't part of the squad I thought.

Su'A was unavailable to be selected for Queensland, which likely means he's unavailable for the Broncos this weekend according to Chris Garry, probably being cautious with the head knock. We could have a very interesting team for this game..

1. Boyd
2. Pearson
3. Opacic
4. Kahu
5. Isaako
6. Milford
7. Nikorima
8. Lodge
9. Cronin
10. Thaiday
11. Glenn
12. Pangai Jr
13. Ofahengaue

14. Staggs
15. Sims
16. Mago
17. Fifita

Cronin isn’t a part of our squad anymore

Thaiday to hooker, it's the only choice [emoji6]

No Macca, moose, Murphy or Turpin. Can someone please hide Thaiday so Bennett doesn’t get any ideas

This is just hope but nikorima at hooker and dargan/Scarlett in the side

It will probably be Murphy to 9

**** it sucks losing so many players to a dead rubber. I can't believe it somehow took Oates until a useless Origin 3 to be selected. Walters is on the bath salts.

I'm just happy we have Milf. The tits middle will be SHOCKING without Arrow & Wallace, if James is gone (I hope he isn't for the sake of my SC team) then they're beyond stuffed.

Last edited:
The win against the Raiders was vital, because we will lose this game.

Sure, they lose Arrow and Wallace, but they have handy replacements for them.

**** it sucks losing so many players to a dead rubber. I can't believe it somehow took Oates until a useless Origin 3 to be selected. Walters is on the bath salts.
I'd say the injury to Inglis is what forced it. Although agreed, he probably should have been there
prior.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • barker
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • Fozz
  • BroncsNBundy
  • mrtij
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.