PRE-GAME Round 17 - Titans vs Broncos

I'm just happy we have Milf. The tits middle will be SHOCKING without Arrow & Wallace, if James is gone (I hope he isn't for the sake of my SC team) then they're beyond stuffed.

People keep saying Milford will run riot in these situations but we are yet to see it.

**** it sucks losing so many players to a dead rubber. I can't believe it somehow took Oates until a useless Origin 3 to be selected. Walters is on the bath salts.
When I was reading that he got selected I thought Chambers was dropped, didn’t realise it only happened because GI was injured.

Yep Walters' team selections this year have made me think he is dreaming if he wants a head coaching gig., picking Glasby over Joffa is stupid

So likely Broncs side:

1. Boyd
2. Pearson
3. Opacic
4. Kahu
5. Isaako
6. Milford
7. Nikorima
8. Lodge
9. Minto (c)
10. Thaiday
11. Glenn
12. Pangai Jr
13. Ofahenguae

14. Dargan
15. Mago
16. Sims
17. Fifita (if he doesn't play 20s origin) / Tagataese

Yep Walters' team selections this year have made me think he is dreaming if he wants a head coaching gig., picking Glasby over Joffa is stupid

So likely Broncs side:

1. Boyd
2. Pearson
3. Opacic
4. Kahu
5. Isaako
6. Milford
7. Nikorima
8. Lodge
9. Minto (c)
10. Thaiday
11. Glenn
12. Pangai Jr
13. Ofahenguae

14. Dargan
15. Mago
16. Sims
Could be worse. If James doesn’t play, that’s all of their competent forwards gone.

Though we could swap a forward for either Peats or Rein.

So likely Broncs side:

1. Boyd
2. Pearson
3. Opacic
4. Kahu
5. Isaako
6. Milford
7. Nikorima
8. Lodge
9. Minto (c)
10. Thaiday
11. Glenn
12. Pangai Jr
13. Ofahenguae

14. Dargan
15. Mago
16. Sims

I think Staggs has to be in there somewhere.

**** it sucks losing so many players to a dead rubber. I can't believe it somehow took Oates until a useless Origin 3 to be selected. Walters is on the bath salts.
I'm completely fucking off Kevvie...
***** off and quits 2 rounds in, then screws the pooch for this years origin and now ***** us this week for a dead rubber. I'm surprised he didn't pick Milf so he could sit him on the bench for 75 minutes.

I'm completely fucking off Kevvie...
***** off and quits 2 rounds in, then screws the pooch for this years origin and now ***** us this week for a dead rubber. I'm surprised he didn't pick Milf so he could sit him on the bench for 75 minutes.
This, as much as anything has shit me about this year.

Boys looks like it’s Thaiday or me at hooker... Been a couple of decades since played there last but willing to give it a crack. Not like we have an awesome hooker replacement pretending to play 7 and a future 7 waiting in QCup for a taste. If Staggs has never played hooker bit rough to throw him in except maybe for 20 mins as sub. He looks like a Berrigan type though who could thrive.

Failing that isn’t there a provision for someone outside 30 to play if injuries preclude like for like. Given our top 4 options barring KNik is out surely Waddell would qualify. If used for 50 minutes then won’t be worse than Macca.

So what are our choices other then Glenn and Thaiday for hooker option?

A lot of support for Pearson by the looks. Am I on my own thinking he’s had plenty of chances and isn’t worth persisting with?

Staggs to centre and Kahu to wing maybe?

A lot of support for Pearson by the looks. Am I on my own thinking he’s had plenty of chances and isn’t worth persisting with?

Staggs to centre and Kahu to wing maybe?

Pearson has been really strong in ISC. How has he had plenty of chances? He gets a game or 2 here and there in the NRL. It's difficult, especially if the team isnt playing great, to establish yourself with the odd game here and there.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Fozz
  • Scorchie
  • Wild Horse
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • Battler
  • porouian
  • Stix
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Broncorob
  • mieko
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosAlways
  • Shane Tronc
  • Maddy
  • Mr Fourex
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.