[Round 18, 2021] Broncos vs Tigers

Thought we'd turned the corner last week but I obviously not.

Last time I'm tipping the Broncos this season
Truth is our defence was woeful against the sharks.

On a real Riki sucks, croft has cucked our defence on his side all game, Herbie now doesn't know what the **** to do and isaako somehow still has kickoff duty.

Kind of glad I haven't watched the last 20 mins

We couldn't beat time with a stick.

Stupid me thought we would win today.

Herbie and Croft have to be dropped next week. Kevvie is a fucking garbage coach. Does nothing to change the momentum. He won’t see out his contract

Stop letting it ruin your weekend dude. It’s so much easier.
Broncos are life. I can't deny it. I've tried changing it. Problem is everything else in my life has now decided to suck, every sporting team I go for lose in highly demoralising ways , 76ers, giants etc. And the rest of my life ain't much better

The NRL is dying due to all the mickey mouse rule changes killing the contest. Add to that a guy coming in and acting like he's a kingpin despite having a role in the organisation noone really understands, horrendous quality of refereeing, and a declining talent pool.

Maybe Kevvie should have a cry in the sheds , might get the rub of the green next week

Its getting patronising now when you are hearing this commentary team trying to say there have been some Broncos positives. We have had 42 points put on us by the Tigers. Who are shit.
There is a positive, they haven't scored 50 points, so Tigers suck.

But surely you can all see how much we have improved from last year ? The Tigers putting 42 on us; well, they are no slouches the Tigers. They'll probably come 14th this year and they are a very united club.
Just you wait until Bill joins us next year, the improvement will be even more ...
And of course I didn't have much time to coach this week because I was busy finishing Billy's deal. (I did Steve's earlier in the year).
Of course we can win a premiership within the next five years, so long as you stick with me as coach ... the Kevolution is just starting.

It is always the same group of people derping it up out there. Isaako has made at least 5 errors, Flegs with head high, Croft just shooting out of the line and providing nothing in attack. Niu for me gives up on plays in defense to easy, he has a loser mentality.

Well what's worse, having my weekend ruined from the broncos getting smashed or waiting all damn weekend in anticipation just to get smashed
The follow on from broncos losing is even worse because I can't look at any sort of news for the next week because I feel depressed 🤣

To let the farken Tigers score 42 points is dead set horrendous. Too many dumb farks.

Gee I hope Croft is fucked off big time. He single handedly ruined the team’s momentum all frickin day.

Active Now

• Maddy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Morkel
  • Accept
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Hurrijo
  • Spoon
  • pennywisealfie
  • Allo
  • Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  • Cavalo
  • Broncorob
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • kman
  • Wild Horse
  • achievedrap
  • Rookie Alan
  • Bish
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.