[Round 18, 2022] Broncos vs Titans

What the heck from Tesi???? That was no effort at all, that is appalling!

We getting one back here, because old mate definitely should've scored that

Tesi Niu is beyond useless.

No urgency.

I have seen tries like this allowed due to the fact momentum carried him to the line anyway.
Only if they don't promote their arm from what I've seen. They basically have to bounce over, he clearly moves his arm forward after it hits the ground.

"In the process of scoring a try a player in possession must not promote the ball from the position the ball has been grounded. If the momentum of the player in possession carries him into the opponents in goal area, it will not be a double movement if the ball would have finished over the goal line regardless of any subsequent movement of the ball or the arm carrying the ball."

To me that's unfortunately a fair no try. Hopefully it doesn't bite us in the arse now.

Fucking Titans.
Promotion of the ball is inherently suggesting two separate movements. I.e. 1st movement ball touches the ground, 2nd movement ball promoted to the try line

If the ball touched the ground and then he pushed it forward for the try then no try... but the ball only touches the grass because he's in the process of promoting the ball

lucky, but that would of been saved if niu put his body on the line.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Strop
  • eggstar10
  • Foordy
  • ell.d33
  • Xzei
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • sooticus
  • Manofoneway
  • Socnorb
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.