Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
FACTHUNT

FACTHUNT

QCup Player
May 25, 2021
View attachment 22866

This piece of over ripe knob cheese complaining that Reece turned up to the hearing looking like Justin Bieber is arguably the funniest piece of "journalism" on the whole thing for mine. Back in your box fuckbag
When I first joined this forum (have been a long time lurker but mostly post on LU) I was accused of being this cretin for weeks. Probably the most offended I've ever been.

Would legit rather be a titan passenger than this pube collecting moron.

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
When I first joined this forum (have been a long time lurker but mostly post on LU) I was accused of being this cretin for weeks. Probably the most offended I've ever been.
Game recognises game.
Will Smith What GIF by DraftKings

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013

Thought that was you, the pic is a bit of a give away. You're far more....measured over here lol.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Yeah I've been going to most home games this year but I'm not even going to look at tickets for the Gabba. I'm not paying good money to see ants.

Will be interesting to see if the crowd numbers suffer or if a wave of new people go just for novelty.
Tomorrow night is sold out apparently.

Will be interesting to see what the next game there is like, once the novelty wears off.

I’ll post my thoughts, once I get home from there tomorrow.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Caboolture train to Roma St, 61 or 340 bus to Woollongabba station and walk across the road to the stadium.

Unless you drive in. There's parking across the road from the Gabba for $25 but it's not one you can book. You drive up and hope there's a spot left. Apart from that, there's parking around but it's expensive ($50 or more) and it's a bit of a walk.
Train to Roma Street.

111 bus to Mater Hill.

Walk around the corner to Morrison Hotel.

Drink 15 schooners. Eat a great steak, Waldorf and blue cheese salad and baked potato.

Amble down Stanley Street to the Gabba and try and get in.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Going to this game with the same feeling I had against the Titans.

Even with our losses, we should win comfortably. But just get the feeling we're going to make life difficult for ourselves again.

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Mar 13, 2017
Going to this game with the same feeling I had against the Titans.

Even with our losses, we should win comfortably. But just get the feeling we're going to make life difficult for ourselves again.
im hoping for a bounce similar to after the canberra game

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Tell you what though, if Kodi is put back to fullback, if I'm Reynolds I'm putting up high bombs all night and I'm telling Oates to contest every single one.
has to be the plan, plant it on the left, Herbie and Oates have the huge height advantage.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Tell you what though, if Kodi is put back to fullback, if I'm Reynolds I'm putting up high bombs all night and I'm telling Oates to contest every single one.

And if not tell Piakura to channel Riki and be on him as soon as he catches it.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
View attachment 22866

This piece of over ripe knob cheese complaining that Reece turned up to the hearing looking like Justin Bieber is arguably the funniest piece of "journalism" on the whole thing for mine. Back in your box fuckbag
I've spent more time than I'd like (I'd like none) trying to defend this bloke against illiterate misrepresentation (hi @Foordy ), mind reading and extrapolation of headlines that have nothing to do with him, but Beibergate, honestly did he have a mental breakdown or something?

This one, along with Herbie's top secret extension dinner, he's really crapped his pants this year.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Would love a big game by Cobbs to prove the doubters wrong and get his origin jersey back for game 3.
That wouldn’t prove anyone wrong because nobody has ever said he doesn’t ever have a good game, especially once in a while.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
That wouldn’t prove anyone wrong because nobody has ever said he doesn’t ever have a good game, especially once in a while.
Who didn't?

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I feel like we lose this, I just feel like everything is stacked against us. Without key forwards, no Walsh, the spectre of last years fade and playing Bennett.

I just feel like Bennett will have them up for this to treat it like their grand final. I also think we will cop the same shit from the refs as last week because there was no reprimand for it and we won’t be able to overcome it. I actually fear the scoreline could be really ugly.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I get the feeling the dolphins will treat this as their GF, but I'm not sure we will treat it as much more than a Saturday night game.... even though it is a local derby in front of a sell out crowd, and we should be fired up as **** to destroy them.

We know that Haas and Patty will stand up, but they'll need friends.

Oates will bring his usual mountain of run meters, but we need him to leave the dick fingers behind and cut out any unforced errors. Also need him to finish off any chance that comes his way.

I hope Kobe gets a huge amount of minutes for this game... he is a great middle forward that has been hugely under-utilised so far this year .

We need Staggs to be on it this game in defence and getting involved in yardage sets to bring some intensity.

And finally Reyno... I feel with Walsh out it will fall onto him to carry the team. Last time we played without Walsh he went up a gear and took over the game. His running game was getting him through the line and he kicked them to death. If Reynolds is on we should win... if he's off or if the game plan is to run the attack through someone else then we could be in trouble.

If the attitude across the board is shit, then we could get 30 put on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Broncs1459
  • mitch222
  • Bucking Beads
  • Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • teampjta
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BooKhaki
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.