Round 18 - Broncos vs Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys ever remember an NRL season where the skill / performance gap between the top and bottom teams has been so big? These two both look like they are playing down a grade from the top 4 teams

What the f.ck why are we taking the 2!!!!

Pathetic decision to take the 2. Honestly, if there was any game that convinced me we won’t challenge this year it is this one.

Rule is if the player is taken part the horizontal, its a penalty, regardless of whether it ends well or not. I'm okay with that. Onus is on the tackler to keep it safe.
Mate cmon, common sense can still be applied.

Anyone reckon NRL teams have lost sight on the entertainment value of league? How many penalty goals do we take these days? So boring.

Pathetic decision to take the 2. Honestly, if there was any game that convinced me we won’t challenge this year it is this one.

Just enjoy the win FFS. If you thought we were challenging this year at this point then that is on you.

Anyone reckon NRL teams have lost sight on the entertainment value of league? How many penalty goals do we take these days? So boring.

You forgot 2016 I think where Bennett told them to take the 2 every time?

How the **** can Seibold not see Macca is a useless dummy half? Segy should be the starting hooker.

Mate cmon, common sense can still be applied.

But isn't that the problem with the NRL refereeing department in a nutshell? They use 'common sense' (I use that very lightly because it is more like actual non-sense) to referee as it is and this is why there is already so much inconsistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.