Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Adam Blair had his best game for the club tonight and his stats reflect that, lifted in a match where our forwards needed to match the dogs which in general they did. Parker is a machine what an effort from the bloke backing up from SOO and Sammy was great too.

Now to smack Josh Reynolds in the face.

Get to the back of the queue.

article-1385042-0BF937D800000578-86_468x313.jpg

Adam Blair stats:

16 runs for 121m
23 tackles, 1 missed
1 line break
1 offload
1 error

Only other forward over 100m was Parker with 21 runs for 170m

Last edited:
That try was critical in the scheme of things too, went from a 2 point margin to an 8 point.

Brandy and gaz probably still think we aren't

Who cares about the two merkins, we could be up by 50 with 1 minute to go in the grand final and they would still think so.

Adam Blair stats:

16 runs for 121m
23 tackles, 1 missed
1 line break
1 offload
1 error

Only other forward over 100m was Parker with 21 runs for 170m

Yeah, he was great.

The back of his head makes him look to much like THaiday though, at times I got them mixed up.

Brandy and gaz probably still think we aren't

It wasn't Alexander's best week, but he's surprised me this season. I think the signing of Anthony Milford has really warmed him to the Broncos and he's usually the only panelist that sticks up for Brisbane on the Matty Johns show.

Matty joins in every now and then but you can tell Wayne's success eats him up inside. He is so quick to hang shit on Wayne after his tenure in Newcastle.

Alec said:
The back of his head makes him look to much like THaiday though, at times I got them mixed up.

You're not alone.

Mates got them mixed up a few times. In fact, I don't think they knew who Blair was and thought Sammy was way more involved than he usually is. :laugh:

What made it difficult tonight is that both guys played quite well. Hopefully they keep it up.

It wasn't Alexander's best week, but he's surprised me this season. I think the signing of Anthony Milford has really warmed him to the Broncos and he's usually the only panelist that sticks up for Brisbane on the Matty Johns show.

Yeah, I must admit brandy has been a lot less biased this year towards us, but yeah not so much tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Bish
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncorob
  • Dazza 92
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Rambstien
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  • broncos4life
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosMan
  • RolledOates
  • kiwibronco
  • jd87
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.