Round 18 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were talking about this on 360 this week. It will go to the highest bidder no doubt but even Hooper was saying "Surely it goes to QLD". Heartland etc

If Punchable Face can see it, it must be GLARINGLY obvious...therefore you can be sure the NRL won't do it.

Losing the ball on tackle one #JustSimsThings

**** that was beautiful.

I don't know how to describe or explain it, but Harper has the least athletic looking face I've seen in the NRL.

He looks like he should be working in IT or something.

Not a bad little player though!

I don't know how to describe or explain it, but Harper has the least athletic looking face I've seen in the NRL.

He looks like he should be working in IT or something.

Not a bad little player though!

Harper looks like the kind of guy who brings the same lunch to work every day and has his own tin of instant coffee that looks like you can only buy it at one of those little international groceries.

New signing for the Bulldogs?

At the same time Milf is rumoured to have signed for another club?

Zach Galifianakis Reaction GIF

Harper looks like the kind of guy who brings the same lunch to work every day and has his own tin of instant coffee that looks like you can only buy it at one of those little international groceries.
He has Chris lillee characature vibes to me.
Like he’s the Chris lillee rugby league player character lol

The meme options are endless with him!

Quite true though.

Ah, Phil Gould to the Bulldogs.

Bit past his prime as forward, maybe he'll be in the halves?

I'm predicting Round #1, 60 minutes in and his hair goes white again.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
9467.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Spudwebb - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 10, 2021
REACTIONS: 31
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
My Team. Warriors Vs Panthers.

1. Walsh
2. Watene-Zelezniak
3. Berry
4. Aitken
5. Montoya
6. Tuivasa-Sheck
7. Nikorima
8. Fonua-Blake
9. Even
10. Lodge
11. Harris
12. Sironen
13. Tevaga

14. Curran
15. Lesson
16. Afoa
17. Katoa
18. Pompey

Again Evans misses out, coach must have an agender on him. Murchod was told he wasn't fit enough after 17 Rds & Poor Murchie makes to many Mistakes, as he only plays 1 farken game every 5 weeks. Its better for us to have Roger at 6. No Wonder Phil Gould is on the move, dealing with a Quack like NB...

That pretty well sums Dearden up - makes a good break, stumbles and knocks the ball on.

5433.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]PullinTeeth - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 11, 2017
REACTIONS: 2,861
How will Townsend, Dearden and Drinkwater fit in next year?
With no injuries I'm thinking Dearden will be shopped around by round 10.

5433.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]PullinTeeth - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 11, 2017
REACTIONS: 2,861
That's not a crusher ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Tmac
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Broncosgirl
  • HarryAllan7
  • Tim K
  • Wolfie
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • jarro65
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Volvo Driver
  • broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncoscope
  • Dash
  • kman
  • LittleDavey
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.