Round 18 - Panthers vs Broncos - LIVE Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penrith haven't really proved anything. Just beat yet another crap team.

No heart, no pride in the jersey and no effort to work for each other. No wonder they all love the coach, cause they know no matter how shithouse they play he won't drop them...

Can we hire a special coach to teach our players how to catch a fucking ball?

tumblr_la7e6mRN8y1qztjn5o1_500.png

Last edited:
Serious questions needs to be asked. Our defence is woeful. Structure is fucked. Barba, Copley nor Vidot can catch a bomb... I don't get it.

Did they just say Penrith were missing a superstar? They weren't making reference to Wallace were they?

penalty / try penalty / try hmmm next five minutes, im thinking we concede a penalty then a try.......ahhhhhhhhhhh!

I've been a big defender of Barba this year but after tonight, he needs to be dropped for a couple weeks.

Serious questions needs to be asked. Our defence is woeful. Structure is fucked. Barba, Copley nor Vidot can catch a bomb... I don't get it.

The toxicity has set in. We have a gutless coach, an indifferent board who refuse to sack him and players that are phoning it in.

Bring back Bennett NOW.

Maranta would have been a superstar tonight compared to some of the efforts from the backs tonight.

Barba and Hoffman have been swapped...

Hoffman and Barba switching positions

Hoffman and Barba have been swapped.

Nice one when the game is over Griffin, you fucking spastic.

Turned it off. I'm sick of watching this retarded football team...

Hoffman and Barba have switched

Looks like Hook agrees. Hoffman has been move to fullback

switched hoffman back to full back, tell him to stay back there for the rest of the season....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Manofoneway
  • Bucking Beads
  • azza.79
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Swordfish
  • GCBRONCO
  • BruiserMk1
  • Skathen
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • Griffo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.