Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Broncos fans trying to get a win by talking down the fifita signing - embarrassing ... can't judge the signing until he is playing in Titans colours.
Hopefully you lot play under 10s football with him like here and provided he plays with the same rubbish attitude, it should be money well spent.

Broncos fans trying to get a win by talking down the fifita signing - embarrassing ... can't judge the signing until he is playing in Titans colours.
If your looking for the Titans circle jerk, your in the wrong change rooms. Keep heading further down the corridor, it's the one with your premierships total on it...

Tenor201

Yeah what the actual **** is up with SOS's running gait? It's seriously terrible... lol

His injuries have had a serious effect on his running. Not what you want for a 5/8th so unfortunately you’d have to let him go

He is signed for 1.25m and can’t defend, spills a ball over the line and fails to actually put in for the team he is currently playing in.
Im not seeing that from Jai Arrow who has signed with Souffs.
He hasn’t done a thing since signing his billion dollar contract, I’d be worried having him come to my club and taking up that large % of the salary cap, surely you’d expect a little more from him atm.
Doesn't want to be injured before he takes up his big deal.

Payne Haas for all his athletic ability is the biggest liability in defence - I haven't seen another prop actually move backwards in defence. This should be easily coached out - fingers crossed.
He really needs a coach to get in to him. He could be so much more. He stands so flat and from a standing start and instead of trying to run straight through the defensive line, he stops at it and tries to wrestle his way through it.

There was once dearden went across field and positioned hass in a gap but hass was standing still and when he got the ball, ran away from the gap.

It is a big issue when your better players are getting worse.

Last edited:
His injuries have had a serious effect on his running. Not what you want for a 5/8th so unfortunately you’d have to let him go
I'm pretty sure it is from Season 1 when they are in the supe lab and the baby supe ***** everyone up with laser eyes.

I've just been waiting for a opportunity to use a billy butcher gif and tonight seemed like as good a time as any.

Sorry WW, replied to wrong quote.

Last edited:
He ran like that at the rorters.. it's not from his ACL injury

If your looking for the Titans circle jerk, your in the wrong change rooms. Keep heading further down the corridor, it's the one with your premierships total on it...
Exactly I would rather discuss how this team gets better than another club's position.

This is punching down, I admit that, but unlike that kid at least I can say I have seen my club win a premiership before I die
Only because your older than him. He wasn’t born pre2006, if he was a bronco fan he still wouldn’t be able to say that.

Typical bottom of the table clash. Numerous mistakes, terrible last tackle options, slow play of the balls. The Titans were easily the better side but were fairly poor for the most part and really should have scored more points. As for the Broncos, there is absolutely nothing there. No motivation, no confidence, limited skill levels and this team can't wait for the season to end as they don't want to be out there. What few positives this squad may have had maybe a year ago have totally disintegrated. It will take a genius coach to turn this club around.

I thought the only way the Broncos stood a chance was if Corey Oates stepped up and led the way. In 2018, you could tell which Broncos performance you were going to get if Oates started strong and he owed this team big time after his awful performance in the prior game. He 'rewards' his second chance with two awful drops and it just gave the Gold Coast way too much possession.

The straw that broke the camel's back was that try to Tonumaipea. Was a great team try for them, but the Broncos had done the hard work and just let it all go with a bad defensive lapse. Dearden rushing up on Arrow, gave Taylor the opportunity to get on the outside of Fifita and it just spelled the end for the Broncos. In the end it should have been a lot worse, the Gold Coast didn't quite have the class to go on with it, but their defence on the line was probably the difference.

It's officially the worst losing run to cap off the club's worst season. Unless the Rabbitohs or the Panthers completely bottle it, amazingly they'll avoid the wooden spoon although they were clearly the worst team Post-Covid.

Last edited:
I thought the only way the Broncos stood a chance was if Corey Oates stepped up and led the way. In 2018, you could tell which Broncos performance you were going to get if Oates started strong and he owed this team big time after his awful performance in the prior game. He 'rewards' his second chance with two awful defusals and it just gave the Gold Coast way too much possession.

The straw that broke the camel's back was that try to Tonumaipea. Was a great team try for them, but the Broncos had done the hard work and just let it all go with a bad defensive lapse. Dearden rushing up on Arrow, gave Taylor the opportunity to get on the outside of Fifita and it just spelled the end for the Broncos. In the end it should have been a lot worse, the Gold Coast didn't quite have the class to go on with it, but their defence on the line was probably the difference.

It's officially the worst losing run to cap off the club's worst season. Unless the Rabbitohs or the Panthers completely bottle it, amazingly they'll avoid the wooden spoon although they were clearly the worst team Post-Covid.
I can see the Panthers wrapping up the minor premiership next week against the cows and potentially resting a fair chunk of their team 😬 😬

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Spoon
  • azza.79
  • Battler
  • Jazza
  • Lurker
  • Ozired
  • ChewThePhatt
  • leon.bott
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Xzei
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.