[Round 19, 2021] Panthers vs Broncos

Herbie ran 15 times and not one of them has he passed it. When the balls not getting out to our wing that’s why. Herbie is so shit, he has lost his right to an automatic spot for mine.
He has been bloody well jammed in on.

I honestly can’t figure out if it’s 100% the players or it’s 100% coaching? Or just straight down the middle? Like how can you continue to make the same mistakes week in week out

We have a losing mentality.

Though our last 2 coaches, can't coach to save themselves.

Croft is "out of form" you say Braith?

This is how he has played for the entirity of his contract here.

You see this is why there is no stability in the halves. Because there all SHIT! except maybe kelly and at times gamble

Herbie ran 15 times and not one of them has he passed it. When the balls not getting out to our wing that’s why. Herbie is so shit, he has lost his right to an automatic spot for mine.
Most of his runs are coming out of our half, we never once go down his side for an attacking set, I don't know what people expect him to do?

**** me you have to feel sorry for Haas, being the only real footballer surrounded by these fuckwits.

Make Haas captain. He's the only **** who has had the brains to try and get Staggs good ball.

What do we need to do to buy a six-again that isn't on tackle one? Hands all over the ball as Isaako is trying to play it and nothing.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • ettybay
  • Battler
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.