vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be a very very tough game. The media talk this week about Eels not being good enough for a premiership will have them primed hard.

Haas and Flegler need to play out of their skin. Hetherington needs to be a lumberjack and Paix will need to be at full speed.

Game day!!!

Found this on 'another' forum. Numbers aren't on our side, but we'll still win :)

View attachment 19245
This has actually made me far more optimistic. The fact we have the LEAST amount of 20m attacking zone opportunities in the nrl yet we are 5th on the ladder is amazing. Stats can paint any picture you want it to but seems our attack and defence are going better than the numbers imply..

Worst in tackles in opp 20 and we're still sitting where we are on the ladder. 9th best attack.
Parra 4th best and only 5th best attack.
Given our opportunities were the better side
I guess one thing that could be pointed to for having the least amount of tackles inside the 20m, is that we may not need many before we score (high efficiency in attack) or we're scoring longer range tries.

I think our attack looks quite good when we do get it, but we aren't patient... Kotoni bombed about 3-4 good attacking opportunities in the first half last week just trying to push the ball when it wasn't on.

Hopefully we'll learn to take our medicine, accept the tackle and reset, so we can build pressure better

This has actually made me far more optimistic. The fact we have the LEAST amount of 20m attacking zone opportunities in the nrl yet we are 5th on the ladder is amazing. Stats can paint any picture you want it to but seems our attack and defence are going better than the numbers imply..

Worst in tackles in opp 20 and we're still sitting where we are on the ladder. 9th best attack.
Parra 4th best and only 5th best attack.
Given our opportunities were the better side
Sounds like we are a more dangerous team I.e. we score a lot of long range tries. Although, building some pressure and field possession is something we will need to get better at against some of the top teams.

But yea sometimes when I watch us, I feel like we are able to score of every set, especially when both our halves touch the ball in the same play.

Even the ABC news is writing articles about the Broncos.

With everyone jumping on board I'm sure we'll be in for a rough run to the finals :D :D

Am quite nervous about this game. Getting touched up by the Eels will not be good for our confidence.

More time and space out side the 10 m .
Broncos attack best from 30 - 40 metres out .

If we could get Herbie back for the finals and get our injured guys fit and firing, we could do anything. We are a potent attacking side when fit and also pretty starchy with our first teamers in when on defense.

Very unlikely, you're not sending him out to Sarina for country round to get bashed by his Cowboy mates if he's not 100% fit.
Just repeating what Adam Jackson - who's in camp with the Broncos - said.

Do 6 again penalties show up on the penalty list?
They are out there but what's the point, every time you are shown evidence you simply ignore, demean or move on to another fake whinge.

They are out there but what's the point, every time you are shown evidence you simply ignore, demean or move on to another fake whinge.
Evidence? You saying things isn't evidence Huge. In fact at this point it should be used as the opposite.

You over hype, others say he's fine and you go off your head at them.

If Gamble plays our odds of winning improves significantly. 8 wins from 8 games with Gamble. 3 wins from 9 games without Gamble.
Well he isn't playing, wasn't named in the reserves so he can't be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Scorchie
  • LittleDavey
  • Professor47
  • The Strapper
  • Dash
  • Skyblues87
  • BroncosMan
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Pablo
  • mrslong
  • eggstar10
  • Bish
  • Nerd
  • Mustafur
  • Maddy
  • Johnny92
  • Skathen
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.