Round 19 - Broncos vs Warriors - LIVE Discussion

Copley is a good winger ... but a gun center

This is one of those moments when you realize why we support these blokes in the maroon and gold ... so proud of the lads tonight

Typical performance of Maranta this season, when we have needed him the most especially under the highball he steps up and gets the job done. Kahu's best game in first grade IMO, wasn't outstanding but promising effort. Maranta and Hunt were outstanding tonight, Hannant and Copley deserve a mention too.

Last edited:
This is being played in NZ right?

It felt like it was being played in NZ. I didn't see any Broncos fans where I was sitting. I was completely surrounded by Kiwis.

It felt like it was being played in NZ. I didn't see any Broncos fans where I was sitting. I was completely surrounded by Kiwis.

Warriors fans are the best. Guaranteed banter but always in good spirit. Be thankful you weren't surrounded by Dogs or Souffs fans.

Warriors fans are the best. Guaranteed banter but always in good spirit. Be thankful you weren't surrounded by Dogs or Souffs fans.

The Warriors fans around me didn't have many nice things to say about Tomkins lol. They were very unhappy with his antics. They were good fun, though.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Spooky1013
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • Redux
  • Maddy
  • Dazza 92
  • Skathen
  • mrslong
  • Jedhead
  • Browny
  • Wolfie
  • Nerd
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncos4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bish
  • Broncosgirl
  • Rowdy124
... and 59 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.