NOT CROSS FORUM Round 19 Discussion

So it’s obstruction if you run behind the line of a player who is past the defensive line?

Im confused

Dearden rushing up every single time.
Terrible player.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
32887.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Fonzarelli - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 3, 2021
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
54-0 coming up

I dont want to shit on the kid, but how the hell did people like Lockyer and other judges of players around the club have such huge wraps on Dearden.
Its not shitting on the kid to be honest.
He has been terrible.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
32887.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Fonzarelli - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 3, 2021
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Do it cowboys! Talungi in the corner cmon

Despite Deardon......the Cows are in this, I can see them jag a few tries.

I know the Storm are missing Munster and Finucane but the Cowboys are being quite competitive when I actually pay attention.

I know the Storm are missing Munster and Finucane but the Cowboys are being quite competitive when I actually pay attention.
Keep paying attention, lets screw Melbourne over.

He did play there defensively in Q Cup years back.

Attack not defence. He’d attack at fullback. Green had him drop back there to field kicks and run, he’d go off Seamark when they got good ball.

He was good for his age group. He's still young he may still get it together
I hope so.
He is being forged in fire so to speak.
Cant be easy losing in the fashion he has at the start of your career.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.