Round 19 - Eels vs Broncos

Is anyone else sick of watching channel 9 coverage and seeing them wanking over every opposition team we play. I know we have been shit deserve the spoon but do we need to cop this week in and week out.

This monologue from Gus is sickening.

Watching channel 9 broadcast for the first time in a long time, game has not even started and im already sick of Gus.

edit: the 2 posts above me read my f'kin mind man.

Last edited:
Is anyone else sick of watching channel 9 coverage and seeing them wanking over every opposition team we play. I know we have been shit deserve the spoon but do we need to cop this week in and week out.
I'm sick of watching any coverage of it. It's just so easy to kick us when we are down and people will lap it up.

So far nothing this season has inspired this team to really knuckle down and play hard, lets see if dodging the spoon can do it.

See the boys charging out on to the ground, so excited to be there representing the club? Me neither.

Watching channel 9 broadcast for the first time in a long time, game has not even started and im already sick of Gus.

edit: the 2 posts above me read my f'kin mind man.

Not a single sentence was even said about the broncos. I mean I know we’re last and all but to give eels props for having a huddle is stomach churning. At least acknowledge we’re at the venue.

Imagine if this was like the EPL! We would be getting relegated 😂

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Horseheadsup
  • jd87
  • GCBRONCO
  • Culhwch
  • achievedrap
  • I bleed Maroon
  • simplythebest
  • mitch222
  • LittleDavey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • ChewThePhatt
  • FACTHUNT
  • Waynesaurus
  • Tim K
  • Battler
... and 57 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.