Round 19 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got one more try in us...maybe two.

Alright well, it could have been 60 on the board for us, there's still work to be done but tonight was pleasing!

Nothing wrong with the tackle, **** me.

Commentators are saying the tackle was a wrestling move.

Yet they admitted they have never seen anything like it before.

Last edited:
Again South's walking around our markers to play the ball. Sam Burgess this time.

Kicking game tonight has been bordering on excellent.

I did back when I thought the 2nd rowers were more important. But these days I'd prefer a gun winger over a back rower or a centre.

We had plenty of second row options but even back then you still needed wingers who had speed and if they had strength to boot it was a real advantage. IMO Oates makes far more metres and impact from the wing then he would as a second rower.

Last edited:
The desperation has been good but I'm most pleased with how we've shut down their offloads.

Stoopid Melbourne, turn off the league at the pub for golf! Idiots, and now it's freezing outside. Hate this place

Been impressed with Blair and Ofa. They have been pretty mediocre this year, but both had stood up tonight.

I really hope Roberts and Oates stay at the Broncos for life. Maranta needs to go

I would have been happy to win by 1 but that will help our F/A a lot

Well that was cathartic.

This isn't working anymore, sadly.

Darth-Vader-I-FIND-YOUR-LACK-OF-FAITH-DISTURBING.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Kev_Guz
  • Santa
  • bert_lifts
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • Skathen
  • ezpz
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Astro
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.