NRLW PRE GAME [Round 2, 2024] Broncos vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't sure when Destiny was going to be back, so she's a good hooker/lock hybrid sub for Ferguson and Denman and can bring the same energy that Gould does with Ferguson starting. Looks a bit more balanced with Rapana on an edge providing that threat in attack and Denman back at lock. Duzzi is great no matter where she is but part of me feels we start on the back foot if she's on the bench. Joseph will still be a fine starting prop - a bit like Patty in that she'll be very good at either prop or lock

Thought we may have finally seen Larsson in the side but alas not yet. Hopefully Prince has a plan for Hoy and isn't just for injury cover and it can be for a Maddick benching like mentioned earlier and Robbo can be a metre-maker from tackle one getting us forward early rather than trying to get back to where Maddick would've been tackled before being dragged back.

Even a late out and Hannah into the side would be better tbh, although she's a much more dependable 18th player than Joseph junior but that shouldn't stop her getting picked in the first 17 where she can. But I can see Prince refraining from too many changes after one game outside the suspensions forcing them.

Roosters still playing musical chairs with their spine with Bremner back and Kelly at 6. I really want to be confident of a good performance but I worry they're going to belt us. Fressard, Strange and Sergis are going to be grubby dickheads all night and their team is still stacked to the point that Amber Hall could be a late in on their bench. Still don't know why Kelleher isn't their 7 with Aiken at 6 - they have the Qld u'19s hooker in their ranks who could spell Davis for 10-15 minutes surely

Amber Hall a late in on the bench for the Poosters

Fogavini starts at lock with Denman off the bench and Hoy gets her debut. Praying for a mid-match swap at the back

Oh god just saw we have Belinda Dull as the main ref and Toddles in the bunker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • BroncsNBundy
  • RolledOates
  • Culhwch
  • maddo
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.