NRLW POST GAME [Round 2, 2024] Broncos vs Roosters

I just feel bad for Bridget that her debut is in a side playing this pathetically and it was all of 6 and a half minutes

I don’t think Prince is the right coach for this side.

I thought that last year and haven’t really seen anything to see why he should be the coach.

We have a better roster than what the scorelines suggest. Plus there’s been some very questionable recruitment decisions in the past couple of years.

I thought that last year and haven’t really seen anything to see why he should be the coach.

We have a better roster than what the scorelines suggest. Plus there’s been some very questionable recruitment decisions in the past couple of years.
Am I in the right thread 🤔🤔

I think in general recruitment has been fine, save for one glaring example at fullback, but I have been quietly concerned that he's too friendly with his players and doesn't have the balls to discipline and be tough enough on them and make the hard calls.

As I've noted in other threads, as least a third of this squad was with him at Valleys. Problem is this isn't BMD.

His bench usage is about as good as Kev's, telling me he either can't, or refuses to adapt

Some scary (and disappointing) parallels are showing.

Even if Ciesiolka and Wakaa are available, I still reckon he'll still pick Maddick.

Prince grinning like a fool in the press conference 🤦‍♂️

It's all a big joke, both are laughing about it.

Says about 4-5 extra players available next week, Wakaa should be at the club this week and hopefully ready for selection

Don't know how Ali can say some inexperience is at play - most of these girls have played Origin or internationals and the rookies aren't making most of the errors. Prince then throws Adams under the bus for good measure.

Dude has no idea

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • eggstar10
  • Gaz
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • kwomo
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.