Round 2 - Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norman really should have forced a drop out. Instead Cows score on the next set. 20 all kick to come.

Hoffman is all class under the highball

Billy Slater like

Still dangerous with just the 4 point lead. Not safe by any bet.

Yep still anyones game, next try should seal it for both sides with only 7-8 mins to go

Beale knocks on, Cowboys are finishing strong

Congrats Beale, may you always do something stupid to lose us a game.

WTF was that f**king s**t.

Seriously is Beale ever safe under the high ball? Hoffman and Yow Yeh are in a another league compared to him. Wouldn't be disappointed to see Gaigai get a shot at Wing this year.

Well Parker had a dead set shocker 3 crucial defence errors lead to points and he made some stupid mistakes with the ball.

Beale isn't a winger, f**k him off.

And Corey still has a bit to learn although the set up for the Te'o try (which was great work from Te'o might I add) was class.

Heart-breaking stuff.

Seriously is Beale ever safe under the high ball? Hoffman and Yow Yeh are in a another league compared to him. Wouldn't be disappointed to see Gaigai get a shot at Wing this year.

It's a 50/50 shot at best when he's under it.

Beale tries to be stylish with his leaps

Wow was our defence **** tonight or what. Every dummy we fell for turned into a try.

Well Parker had a dead set shocker 3 crucial defence errors lead to points and he made some stupid mistakes with the ball.

Beale isn't a winger, f**k him off.

And Corey still has a bit to learn although the set up for the Te'o try (which was great work from Te'o might I add) was class.

Heart-breaking stuff.

I've never been Beales biggest fan, not at wing anyway. He's honestly average at wing. Wouldn't be disappointed to see him replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Behold
  • theshed
  • maddo
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • heartly87
  • johnny plath
  • rj9
  • Rah88
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.