Round 2 - Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cows are running scared right now, that is what this Broncs defense is doing. Oates dropped that back by the way.

giphy.gif

Great hard running and hard hitting defence. Just gotta sort the finesse parts of the game out.

Milford has got to stop with the pass and just run now. He is way too predictable

EPIC first half that, highest of calibre.

Is Flegler a chance of staying in the team when Haas is back? Maybe ahead of Su'a?

Man this is one of the toughest footy games I've watched. Absolutely killer defence, plenty of massive hits. This is top notch rugby league.

Last edited:
Was that a shoulder charge by McGuire?

Tbf, if that was a shoulder from Moose then i think a couple of TPJ's have been the same. Just big hits for me.

Bit worried its only 10

We should be leading by more but defensively wow that is the best effort I have seen from the boys in ages, keep it up boys.

Who was it that picked TPJ for MOTM? Well haven't you got a bit of head wobble at the moment

Is Flegler a chance of staying in the team when Haas is back? Maybe ahead of Su'a?

Has to be, he is making a huge difference in just his second game, this reminds me of Fifita last year.

When I was a kid I had a soccer game on the Nintendo 64 where you could injure opposition players without conceding free kicks by shoving them head-on. I think TPJ might have had this game too.

Milf trying to hard , needs to have a few runs and get some confidence.

He is scary man. He's the last player I would want to tackle or be tackled by. Absolute monster. He's going to be very hard to keep long term.
This version of TPJ has gotta be the most intimidating player I think I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Battler
  • Manlyman
  • Manofoneway
  • Wolfie
  • Behold
  • Justwin
  • Ras
  • eggstar10
  • Maroon4life
  • Big Del
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Redux
  • Behind enemy lines
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • Galah
  • Fatboy
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.