Round 2 - Broncos vs. Dragons - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOLDEN opportunity thanks to BEALEY

LOL Soward. Just kicked it straight over the line. What a gutless wimp.

McGuire injured by the looks of it. Hope it's not serious or his recovery times = his suspension time.

Has Gillett in the centres ever worked?? Hook has lost his marbles.

6 all half-time.

Gave them way too much possession in that first half through some cheap penalties and a few loose defensive efforts. We've done remarkably well to hold them to just six given all the possession but the boys need to find a way to put them to the sword.

This is going to be a really tense second half IMO.

Ahh, wish Princey had got that pas to a support. Would have been a massive "up yours" to the dragons, the dragons fans and most of all the pathetic dragons REFS.

crazy half. would of loved a try at the end there. we definitely lack a bit of polish in attack but the effort is there.

defensively pretty outstanding not to give away more than 1 try. fair game the dragons attack isnt great

6 all half-time.

Gave them way too much possession in that first half through some cheap penalties and a few loose defensive efforts. We've done remarkably well to hold them to just six given all the possession but the boys need to find a way to put them to the sword.

This is going to be a really tense second half IMO.

Stats clearly say if we get 50% of the ball in the 2nd half we win.

Dragons are rubbish. We should win easily if we get 50% of the ball

Can't see how they can have anything left for the second half. Hope I'm wrong...

Dragons attack is shocking. Surely we have to win this?

40% possession with only 3 missed tackle and one error. Can't fault the effort. If we get even possession this next half we will destroy them IMO

A field goal will settle this.

With less than a minute to go, I was screaming go for the field goal, but alas they couldn't hear me from the Gold Coast.

This has now become more of a MUST WIN, or it will have a negative effect on the team after such an impressive defensive effort. The Broncos have only missed 3 out of 178 tackles.

With less than a minute to go, I was screaming go for the field goal, but alas they couldn't hear me from the Gold Coast.

I'm from Newcastle, maybe If I yelled they would've heard me. :winky:

Last edited:
Its going to be a tough ask in the second half after that amount of ball but its hard to fault the effort so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Spoon
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Allo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • MrRobot
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.