Round 2 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain to me why we're playing McCullough on the bench instead of Dearden or Paix?

Dearden and Paix can cover 6, 7 or 9 comfortably. McCullough can't cover shit.

Keeping that protected species Macca will cost us a lot of games

Explain to me why we're playing McCullough on the bench instead of Dearden or Paix?

They may as well have Deardon or Paix on the bench simply because there's no ISC so even playing off the bench for 20mins is more than what they're doing anyway

Anyone watching the channel 9 broadcast find it weird when the commentators were talking about how teams can't go around out wide against the Broncos, I'd say otherwise(especially Oates wing).

Last edited:
What's with the criticism of the ref? We shit the bed in the back end of that half. Plain and simple. Had nothing to do with the ref.

I understand your point but footy is so much about momentum. Even in lower grade RL (Toowoomba 1st Grade) it’s been apparent for the last decade at least. At the end of the game, people see the score difference and argue that even if that dodgy decision went the other way, it wouldn’t have made up the difference. However it’s really significant at that time in the game. It can be a swing of 12-18 points sometimes. I also get that a team should be able to resist that momentum swing but the more inexperienced you are, the harder it is. It’s a dream but I always crave consistent adjudication by the refs. It’s not an easy job but **** me, is it as hard as what it sometimes seems? Forgive the rum induced spelling mistakes.

Forgot to mention, how fucking terrible has Darius been?

Every time Milford looks to have created numbers down the left Darius catches it and jogs into the defensive line. Good Lord, I can't take much more of this bloke.

Not expecting much this half. Macca to spend the entire 40 selfishly trying to win his spot back by continually combining with Boyd in attack. Prove me wrong Macca.

Said this before round one. I’m more comfortable with Dearden or Paix covering reserve hooker, as Dearden plays good ad-lib footy, than I am forcing one of Turpin or Macca into the halves

Last edited:
Seibs just said we will make positional changes at half time.
Get it done.

Yeah McCullough is literally too slow to play anywhere anymore. And whatever the opposite of the golden touch is, he’s got it (just like Hunt)

Oates needs to contribute more, especially with our lack of bench Forwards. He's been almost a passenger compared to what he can offer.

I would be benching him for Farnsworth in 10mins if he doesn't pull it together.

Because he's a good bloke

I thought they werent letting any audience members in? I swear Boyd had a front row ticket watching Roberts run around him.

so what is the damage on a AC in the shoulder...a week...a month..???
From personal experience: for a couple of weeks you'll feel like you will never be able to move your arm again. Then all of a sudden after about 3-4 weeks, it's like nothing ever happened.

Every time Milford looks to have created numbers down the left Darius catches it and jogs into the defensive line. Good Lord, I can't take much more of this bloke.
He looks like a fucking zebra in a paddock full of broncos.

Why couldn’t we just have tpj, bird and Croft for every game this season... so sick of this rut

There was a moment early in the second half where he made a tackle, got up and didn't get into the defensive line for ages, leaving a huge gap on his side, luckily they didn't exploit it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  • LittleDavey
  • Mick_Hancock
  • eggstar10
  • bert_lifts
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Culhwch
  • Santa
  • MrRobot
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Inknition
  • Wolfie
  • Organix
  • Jedhead
  • Brocko
  • Fatboy
... and 62 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.