Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I’ll give Seibold a pass for the season just given the performance of last two games.

1, teach cowboys who’s the big brother
2, destroy Souths ***** and old brats

If we can beat storms this season, I wouldn’t mind if we don’t win the title.

Last season, when Seibold debut so many young forwards, I remember so many people criticise him for not using experienced players, but look at our young forward pack now, Carrigan and Flegler have grown so much from last season.

I know Seibold didn’t sign these guys, but I give him a fair credit for using them at a very early stage.

That is a hell of a fucking win imo. Moreso with Croft going off early.

Also, if anyone dare fucking tweets or makes mention of #PenaltyBroncos anywhere ever again i'll be going in for the kill. Refs did absolutely all they could to get the Bunnies home.

He'll push McC out of the side I reckon. Seibold showed signs tonight that he is done with him.

i've been thinking that before round 1 ... i doubt Seibs ever wanted a winger and hooker on the bench ... he was just down on troops.

the only issue will be Bullemore ... Ofa back, may mean we lose that exemption to play him

Wasn't bold enough to tip us and still expected to get run down in that second half.

Losing Croft a big blow but huge efforts from some key players to keep us in the fight.

Again, super impressed by Flegler. Running like a mobile 2014 Gurgess on angry pills. He and Carrigan really stepping up to the plate. You swap Kennedy and Bullemor (did he play?) for Lodge and Joffa and that's a top class prop rotation.

Some nice touches from Isaako. Lovely grubber in the first half and busting tackles across the park. Shame he had an off night with the boot. He's warming to the role nicely.

Staggs. What a gun.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.