Round 2 Discussion

It's easy to forget, but St George Illawarra came within a whisker of ending South Sydney's 2018 campaign and match up well against the Rabbits. It's the type of game where whoever draws first blood will go a long way to winning the contest.

I've backed Souths because they're a more potent side, but I'd be surprise if it turned out to be a walk-over.

Haha. Sims you potato..... Swear he and SKD were separated at birth.

That replay of the Sims' effort was a dog's breakfast. They just showed another replay and it didn't look that bad to be honest.

Widdop just showed what an inexperienced fullback would do when someone is on the break...a more experienced fullback would never have fallen for that dummy...would they?

Man I wish the Broncs had someone of Cook's ability at 9.

Beautiful centre work by Lafai. This could be a fun game.

Inglis is a shadow of a player
He should be finishing up this year to be honest
That was a pathetic attempt on lafai

Seibold taught the rabbits well

I can see a LOT of points being run down that GI/ Gagai edge this year.

I think they will tighten up the more they play. Inglis isnt usually a right center, it might take him a few weeks. I wouldnt be writing him off.

I think they will tighten up the more they play. Inglis isnt usually a right center, it might take him a few weeks. I wouldnt be writing him off.

Gagai is horrid in defence, GI looks done, and SB is a middle forward.

I hope so. The concern is that the issues didn’t due to poor communication, they both just got made to look bog average. GI looked really stiff and slow.

If GI doesn't retire this year, I will be staggered

That's not fucking late.

Even in slow mo it didn't look late.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Brocko
  • Mustafur
  • jd87
  • Organix
  • Dash
  • RolledOates
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.