Round 2 Discussion

Cook just threw a pass that his player had to turn to catch, Walker had to jump for and then to nobody, all in a row. His passing isn't that accurate.

Cook just threw a pass that his player had to turn to catch, Walker had to jump for and then to nobody, all in a row. His passing isn't that accurate.

You're basing that on those 3 examples?

I could find Smith throwing a couple of inaccurate passes in a row.

You're basing that on those 3 examples?

I could find Smith throwing a couple of inaccurate passes in a row.
Nah I'm just doing what the McCullough haters don't do and actually giving examples. They certainly aren't the only passing errors he has made

What do you know, somehow a Rabbitohs game discussion has turned in to yet another McCullough discussion, I wonder how that happened.

Last edited:
What do you know, somehow a Rabbitohs game discussion has turned in to yet another McCullough discussion, I wonder how that happened.
Where were you when others turn threads into McCullough threads?

Tipped the Bunnies but some contentious calls here. Burgess knocks on for mine, then a forward pass in the lead up to Walker's....

The gut on Inglis is massive. He looks like he never does cardio.

I think the last pass was forward as well

Mary waits until they're 16 down before Dufty gets a run.

Bennett must be laughing that coaches actually consider Hunt a proper nine because he played him there as an absolute last resort.

Mary's price for first coach sacked in 2019 is shortening fast

ive realised something in this game. I don't like Bennett ... at all. I used to like him because he was our coach, I was blinded by my own bias. I'm actually going for the Dragons over the Bunnies - which has never happened before.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Big Del
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • BruiserMk1
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.