[Round 20, 2022] Broncos vs Wests Tigers

We aren't getting a video ref decision until they are up by 20 points, guaranteed. Then they can use that ad an example of being fair thus week while still keeping tigers fans happy

yes the refs did us no favours but this has been the most disappointed i have been in this team all year.

we just do not want to play football they should be ashamed of themselves to what they are dishing up at home.

We're soft and don't want to put on kick pressure and actually do the hard stuff.

Ofc they watched one replay in full speed. The nrl are doing the tigers a big favour

That's not a double movement. No way.
sorry mate he literally lifts his elbow off the ground to then replant it. i hate the double movement rule but they have ruled that a double movement for years now. its not even close to not being one.

Our widely recognised best 3 players in Staggs, Haas and Arey havent stood up tonight, and our best player this year in Carrigan hasnt had a good game either. I dont think many sides can afford to have so many big guns not performing.

Another 70m set off the back of a kick off... this team is fucked

we were due a bad night, might be exactly what we need going into the finals.

Active Now

• Tim K
  • Foordy
  • mrslong
  • Battler
  • PETERN
  • westy316
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Yellowfella
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Harry Sack
  • theshed
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  • Bronco bob
  • heartly87
  • Brocko
  • Dexter
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.